We recently stayed here for 6 nights and we are a family with four kids. This was a great place for us. We had a suite that had one king bed, two queens, a sofabed and two bathrooms. Having two bathrooms is essential for us or we wouldn't leave the hotel until late morning. The room was spacious and very clean and includes a full kitchen. While we found our room on the fourth floor a tad noisy, it wasn't anything we couldn't handle.
Another plus to this hotel is the free hot breakfast every morning. This is much more than a continental breakfast and has foods such as scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles (seriously, these are the best waffles we've tasted) and a variety of cold cereals, fruits and oatmeal. The one thing that eeked us out a bit was the communal bowl of yogurt. Individual yogurts would be much better. On some evenings, there was a snack (sloppy joes, turkey dinner on Thanksgiving, etc) which was great. The kids loved the caramel apples!
This property has shuttle service (for a fee) to Disneyland which we ended up buying a pass to use. The shuttle drivers were friendly and on time.
All in all, we will stay here again. This was our third time staying at this Residence Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County, CA