Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$129
GardenInn.com
$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$179
$119
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$163
$159
Hampton.com
$128
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$125
$119
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$106
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$122
$112
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$138
$115
1,443 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwafflestwo bedroom suitebasketball courtown bathroomping pong tablebunk bedsevery morningevening snacksacross the streetlight dinnerhot tublaundry roomfree breakfastkids roomthe breakfast areakiddie pool
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I planned this trip with teenage daughters a long time ago, and I reserved a very specific room. When I checked in late, it was gone. They gave me a suite that had bunk beds. My daughters were not thrilled (to say the least) either.

The room was not cleaned a couple days until I ask them (we were gone majority of day). I wasn't happy housekeeping.

Another issue occurred when I requested round trip limo/sedan service to a concert. As the driver dropped us off, he said we're on our own to get ride back. The hotel didn't communicate the instructions. It's not a high end place, so I can't expect to much for this type of service.

The breakfast is complete zoo. The hotel appeared to have 10 people packed into some of their suites (not sure if they can control this). It is a disney experience, so you got to be ready for some lines everywhere. It was absolute mayhem to get anything to eat. At one point, when I finally got an opportunity to eat something, the staff took away the food as I was standing there.

On the positive side, the front desk worked exceptionally hard to make us feel welcome and make up for mishaps. The front desk deserves at least 4 (maybe 5) stars. I wish I could of given overall experience more, but housekeeping and breakfast pushed my rating down.

It might be a 5 star place for families with small children or wishing to pile a large group into a room. For me, I would spend a little more for adjoining rooms in another hotel.

1  Thank TktPlease
FRankGM106, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

I’m sorry to hear that you stay started on a bad note. We have four different configurations of the two bedroom suite, and I’m sorry that we failed to give you the room you expected. We regret if you found the car service to be inconvenient I will share your comments with the management team. On behalf of my entire staff, I apologize that your experience was not exceptional. We hope that we can have another opportunity at your business on your next trip to Anaheim.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I am Marriott Platinum and I stay in the range of Marriott hotel brands. For vacation with family I prefer the space and kitchen comforts of a Residence inn and this one didn't disappoint. The staff were all very friendly, and the property was clean and spacious. The little touches, such as the attentive staff, evening snacks, the shopping service etc made this a great choice. The room was well provisioned and clean and cosy. The pool was larger than we expected and was a nice place to relax after a morning in the parks. The breakfast was varied and well stocked. Lets face it - in hotels with families and free breakfasts it can be like a rodeo at times, so it was great to see this Residence Inn seem to take pride in keeping it clean, stocked and orderly - there is enough room that even at the busiest times we could still get a table. On the nights we were there the evening snacks were hot dogs, baked potato, soup and salad and (the best) a bbq. We were on the 5th floor and facing the pool - we couldn't hear any noise from traffic or swimmers. In summary given the close proximity to Disneyland it would be easy for this hotel to not bother going the extra mile on service, so I was so glad they took pride in offering a friendly, clean hotel that exceeded our expectations.

Room Tip: We walked to Disneyland in the morning (1.4 miles and about 30 mins with a stroller) and got a taxi back for $10 inc. tip.
1  Thank Ben W

It means a great deal to me to receive positive comments from a Marriott Platinum Elite member. My staff and I are committed to making every guest stay a memorable one. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for being our guest! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time at the Residence Inn in Anaheim. We typically stay at the Staybridge Suites in Anaheim and were told the Residence Inn is very comparable. Turns out the Residence Inn is! It's actually a quite nice hotel that is very close to Disneyland. The suites are not as large as the ones at the Staybridge but they are clean and beds are comfortable. The staff is nice and the dining area is nice. The free breakfast got pretty busy and messy but the staff worked pretty hard to keep things clean and the food stocked. There is free Wi-Fi and 2 flat-screen TVs in the suites. My only gripe is the $10 per day parking fee however the fee was waived because we mentioned 1 of our TVs was damaged and unwatchable. Overall a very nice hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank TheLongTravellers

Thank you for this review and your referral to other families visiting Disneyland. We believe we are the ideal choice for anyone visiting Disneyland and are happy that you agree. We are thrilled that you enjoyed so many aspects of the hotel and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We normally stay at the Disneyland Hotel for vacation. We didn't plan this trip as it was the result of the death of a family member. We decided to stop and spend a few days at Disneyland with the family after spending a week on the east coast honoring our loved one. I wanted to keep everyone together and the Residence Inn has a terrific two bedroom family suite , with a kitchen and dining area, wifi, that I thought would be perfect for us. It was. Location was convenient, accommodations were spacious, nice flat screens in each room, and the kitchen is completely equipped if you would like to make meals. The complimentary breakfast is a hot buffet breakfast that changes slightly each day. We went down and brought it back up to our accommodations so we could eat privately as a family. My only hesitancy in booking here was it was not in the park, and we have a baby with us, but it was close enough we were fine. We did rent a car. We found it more convenient with a little one in a car seat. This is really a great family friendly hotel. The staff was very very nice and caring to my family . This was just a little stopover to cheer them up, and the flowers and the cookies were a complete surprise. Thank you so very much ! It is the little things that make a hotel experience so great, with aloha , from your Hawaii guests!

Room Tip: The two bedroom suites are a very good value. If you have AAA ask for that rate. If you do not, sign up. We saved a good deal of money on cars and hotels . We traveled from Hawaii to Florida to honor mom , and it helped to have the savings along the way with the 6 of us. Aloha!
1  Thank KatiaV
FRankGM106, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience during your recent stay. Our spacious two bed room two bathroom suite is definitely a great value. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of your family memories. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We usually now always stay at residence inn garden grove. we found this hotel about 6yrs ago when we had a problem with another hotel in area,we switced and were happy,weve been going back ever since.The staff is great and friendly,the hotel is pet friendly when we take our 2 small dogs,and its clean,great breakfast,bbqs,theres not really nothing wrong with the hotel.Itcan be a wait on some days waiting for elevator,but its not bad it goes fast.The rooms that have 2 bedroom suites,2 bathrooms is great,alot of room to move around,and its nice having the 2nd bathroom w/3girls,u know how that can be in mornings.i give the hotel 5 stars even though the elevators can be crowded at times,thats minor when someones looking for somewhere to stay thats nice,clean,friendly staff and good food for the price," its all worth it."

Room Tip: dont get room near elevators,or near st side unless u have to.The best rooms we found are on pool side. the others we talked aboutare good,we have stayed in them,just depends on how noise bothers you while sleeping.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
FRankGM106, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

We feel that no hotel in the area caters to large families like the Residence Inn by Marriott. The additional space enhances your trip by giving you room to relax after a long day. Thanks for the 5 star rating we truly appreciate your recommendation. Hope to have you and your family back soon.