We normally stay at the Disneyland Hotel for vacation. We didn't plan this trip as it was the result of the death of a family member. We decided to stop and spend a few days at Disneyland with the family after spending a week on the east coast honoring our loved one. I wanted to keep everyone together and the Residence Inn has a terrific two bedroom family suite , with a kitchen and dining area, wifi, that I thought would be perfect for us. It was. Location was convenient, accommodations were spacious, nice flat screens in each room, and the kitchen is completely equipped if you would like to make meals. The complimentary breakfast is a hot buffet breakfast that changes slightly each day. We went down and brought it back up to our accommodations so we could eat privately as a family. My only hesitancy in booking here was it was not in the park, and we have a baby with us, but it was close enough we were fine. We did rent a car. We found it more convenient with a little one in a car seat. This is really a great family friendly hotel. The staff was very very nice and caring to my family . This was just a little stopover to cheer them up, and the flowers and the cookies were a complete surprise. Thank you so very much ! It is the little things that make a hotel experience so great, with aloha , from your Hawaii guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County, CA