This was our second stay at this property and it just couldn't be better for families. (We have a 2 year old) the room we had was a 2 bedroom (one room with 2 twin beds) and the other a king, with a full kitchen. They offer free breakfast every morning and it is a great perk. Hot food, fresh fruit, daily menu changes, and a separate kids eating area decorated with Disney characters that the kids love. At night they offer free dinner with daily menu changes as well. GREAT VALUE when you consider how much money you normally spend on food while visiting Disneyland. It's a quick bus ride to the Park, and the staff is excellent. We stayed a week, and the hotel was going thru complete room renovations, and although we did hear a little bit of hammering and worker noise, it was really minimal, and they stopped by 5pm.
We even arrived at the hotel on our first day really early (10am) and they let us check right in without waiting (however note that my husband has executive level @ Marriott properties, so I'm sure that helped;) but was a major perk since we had to get up @ 4 am that day to catch our flight.
Overall...staff is EXCELLENT, property is super clean, and I can't wait to see the upgrades once the renovations are done, because the rooms are showing their age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County, CA