This is a good, clean hotel, and it is well-suited for families. The common areas and the rooms are very clean, and everything is well-maintained. The one bedroom suites have a decent-sized living room, but the bedrooms are quite small. The beds are adequate but a bit hard, the towels plentiful but a bit rough. The bathrooms, though clean, are in need of remodeling. The grout and surfaces are showing their age, and there was no fan in the bathroom. The fan on the heater/ac, however, was quite loud, and the heater blew cool air for a long time before heating up
Housekeeping and the front desk were very good.
Though the hotel was said to be sold out, there was never trouble getting an elevator nor too big a crowd at breakfast. The food at the breakfast is varied and abundant, but the quality mediocre--think dorm food. Still, it is sufficient and an important amenity.
Not only is the Disneyland shuttle (ART--but tickets online ahead of time for multiple-day passes) stop right our front, there are several restaurants, a Target, a convenience store, and several other stores in short walking distance. It is just over a mile to the Disney parks.
All things considered, it is a very good choice for a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County, CA