“Good food, wandering delivery”
Review of Dang! Crabs - CLOSED

Dang! Crabs
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We enjoyed the food with its Cajun flavors. Seafood was fresh, but second quality. Be very patient because food delivery just wanders. 20 minutes separated the delivery of our first and last entree. The same was true for other tables. My wife joked they must only own one pot to cook in. If you are the mood for more traditional delivery of your dinner, go elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for Dang! Crabs

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The aroma is amazing. Small yet comfortable, casual place. Great bottled beer from local brewery's, Dom&Import beer, wine. If you're craving seafood with a kick and a dash of New Orleans, come here!!!! Better than overpriced Jazz Kitchen that's for sure!!! Thanks Joe Dang!!!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

This was a welcomed surprise. The food was tasty and everyone in the restaurant was extremely friendly.

We even got a chance to meet the owner and he is just awesome.

Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I love the staff, they were super friendly - even after I was a dip and ordered something I didn't want - soft shelled crab, I had never had it before and didn't think to ask, totally on me.

They were great and got me something else - mussels - which were fantastic!

We highly recommend this for a great, relaxed meal

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Hubby and I went here for lunch using our groupon. Place was empty, and hesitated for a moment to go but was glad we did. We ordered a dozen of their famous grilled oysters, was so good (altho' but size of oysters are small); grilled calamari with yams fries (so crunchy and delish...our favorite); Po Boy sandwich with soft shell crab ( just OK, liked the fried soft shell, but did not care for the bread); fried green tomato (disappointing, tho' the waitress warned us it's really tart) and light beer from New Orleans to wash down all these goodies. Service was great, very attentive.. i guess 'cuz we were the only one there, plus another customer. I read they get more busy during dinner time. We were there at 11:45AM.