We decided to stay in a hotel so we could enjoy 2 days at Disneyland without having to drive home. We chose the Marriott Suites because we are Platinum members with
Marriott and we wanted a suite so our 3- and 5-year-olds would be in a separate room while sleeping.
We did find the "suite" to be a bit small. I wouldn't really call it a suite; more like a regular hotel room with a wall in the middle of it to separate the bedroom. Also, the walls are a bit thin. When the people in the suite next to us closed their door, our bed would shake -- reminded me of those vibrating beds that take quarters. However, this hotel is not a bad value at all. We got a rate of just over $100. We were only there one night so for us, the size was not a big deal. The bed is extremely comfortable. The rooms and hotel are very clean. We were on one of the top floors and got a fantastic view of the evening fireworks at Disneyland. The windows are almost floor to ceiling which is very nice -- especially on a top floor. The pool is a nice size. The hot tub was a little on the foamy side: it really could have used a cleaning. The Starbucks in the lobby was really nice in the morning. Amenities included a mini fridge and a coffee maker. Internet access was $10/day -- even for Platinum members, which was a bummer. But, as platinum members, they did give us a certificate for a free appetizer or dessert in the restaurant during our stay ( which we never used). We will return but probably request a bigger room if we stay more than one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Garden Grove, Orange County, CA