Anaheim Marriott Suites
$155
$149
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$145
$132
EmbassySuites.com
$132
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$152
$129
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$165
$139
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$151
$134
$98
HIExpress.com
$98
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$160
$129
Travelocity
1,922 results
All reviewssunspot restaurantsun spotfront deskacross the streetliving roombreakfast buffetking suitered robinparking lotsitting areaoutback steakhousehotel restaurantafter a long dayjoe's crab shackmini fridgenear disneylandvisiting disneyland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Stayed 3 nights at the Anaheim Marriott and it's a great and clean property with first class staff. My room was spacious and comfy. No charge for parking and I had a car and there was plenty of parking. A little further from convention center than another hotel I stayed at for one evening but still a 15-20 minute walk which is what I typically did. Weather was great and I liked stretching out my legs. I like Marriotts, I prefer the other properties with free wi-fi and continental breakfasts though. If you want a quiet, actual breakfast in a calm setting, especially around Disneyland, this property is certainly worth it. I'd prefer to save the money and stay at a little less property with less service but the 'freebies' previously mentioned. Again, staff was first class for the entire stay and room was excellent. I would have gladly held business meetings here and saw several large groups that did.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This hotel is great in Anaheim if you have a car. My husband and I stayed there when we went to Anaheim for an Angels game. We were not worried about the proximity to Disneyland, and he booked the hotel on hotwire for a great deal of $69/night. The rooms are spacious and the beds are luxurious. Perfect for a family. It was great to have a refrigerator in the room to keep leftovers cole. Less than 2 blocks away from tons of restaurants. I understand that they have a Disney transportation bus line, but we did not use it.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2009

We stayed here for 4 nights in early December. Lobby is nice w/ adjacent Starbucks. Room was surprisingly small, it felt a little tight for our family of 4. Nice that our kids could access the bathroom at night without coming into bedroom. Location is great - handful of restaurants and Target within walking distance. It is NOT close enough to walk to Disney, though. We have passes and drive, ART is very unpredictable. Overall would stay again, but only if rates are low.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2009

We needed a room near Disneyland for a last minute family outing. My Sister and Nephew booked the Disneyland Hotel. My Husband and I opted to try bidding on priceline and received a room at the Marriott Anaheim Suites. We are so glad that we did not bother with the Disneyland Hotel because the Monorail no longer stops there!

On the day of arrival, I called Marriott Anaheim Suites to confirm our reservation and also requested a King Size Bed. They were very polite, but could not promise the King Size bed. After a long day at Disneyland, we checked into Marriott Anaheim Suites around 10:30pm. The Front Desk Clerk was kind and efficient with the check in process, and was able to find a King Size Bed for us.

Our room was on the 14th floor, with a view of Anaheim Stadium in the distance. Our suite consisted of a small living room/ work area with a desk and work chair, sofa, coffee table, and large chair, TV and refrigerator. The Bedroom had a very comfortable King Size bed with nice bedding and soft sheets, two end tables and lamps, and a TV. A double sink and closet were outside the Bathroom area, which contained the Bath Tub/ shower and Toilet. Towels were reasonable thick and soft. Very nice soaps, shampoo, conditioner and lotions, too. A coffee maker was stocked with assorted coffee and teas, although the coffee was not the greatest.

We slept well and found the room to be comfortable and quiet. The next morning, we were surprised to see that the room next door had been occupied, because we heard nothing. The Living room furnishings and carpet looked somewhat outdated, but we enjoyed our stay. For fans of fresh air, be advised that the windows do not open.

Did not use the Pool, but our room had a view of the Jacuzzi and pool areas, both looked very nice and the Pool area is open until 11pm. We did not eat breakfast, and did not see any free breakfast as some reviews mentioned. The food inside the restaurant smelled good.

Overall we found the staff to be very helpful and pleasant in this large business oriented hotel. A reasonable choice for visiting the Anaheim area if you have a car, but plan on Hotel Parking fees. This hotel seems to be pet friendly, too, as evidenced by the dog poo we almost stepped on in one of the elevators (come on people, pick up after your pets).

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2009

Have stayed at this hotel various times on business trips. Found a great rate ($89.00) a night on Marriott.com. The staff is very professional and always had smiles on their faces. I just stayed there last week and found out they now charge for parking ($12/day). The parking lot is always full and most of the time and finding a spot can be tough sometimes. The elevator is slow as other people have mentioned.

Love the breakfast bufett. Omlett Station and waffle iron which I love. They also have these great bagel breakfast sandwiches.

There is a nice lounge to work in downw stairs with a couple of flat screens and the bar staff is always nice and good to talk with.

Many resturants around the place (4 right in front) make for easy dining choices.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business