Anaheim Marriott Suites
$159
$132
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$152
$129
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$129
$109
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$156
$142
$144
$119
  • Restaurant
$72
$90
HIExpress.com
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
1,918 results
All reviewssunspot restaurantsun spotfront deskacross the streetliving roombreakfast buffetking suitered robinparking lotsitting areaoutback steakhousehotel restaurantafter a long dayjoe's crab shackmini fridgenear disneylandvisiting disneyland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was here for work and was really happy when I first checked in. The room is a true small suite with a sitting area and doors to a bedroom. The food from room service and at the bar was good.
The main problem I had was the thin walls. The woman in the next room got up at 5 am I then pipes made noise when she used the sink. I could also hear her whenever she was near the sink area of the room which happens to be right next to the bed.
If you are a heavy sleeper this place is great. If you are a light sleeper like me, this place just won't work.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mariat1978
MarriottStesAnaheim, General Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

It is great to read of your excitement upon arrival, we’re glad you enjoyed the spaciousness of your suite as well as dining at our restaurant. We are disappointed, however, to learn that your experience was not positive in every way. Please accept our sincerest apology if you found the neighboring noise bothersome, we regret any inconvenience it may have caused. In the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our staff as it would be our pleasure to make sure you enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay. Thank you for sharing your valued feedback with us, we hope you’ll consider returning in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you travel during peak time periods, such as Spring Break there is a considerable line for the Sun Spot restaurant. If you arrive late there is not a bell man to take your baggage to your room. Staff was attentive and accommodating. The pillows were a bit a firm for my taste, and beds could be a bit more comfortable. It was good a experience but not exceptional. If you book through Disney you get complimentary parking and breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

While we’re thankful that you enjoyed your stay at the Marriott Suites Anaheim, we are disappointed to learn that it was not the exceptional experience we want for our guests. Spring Break is definitely a big event for so many but we apologize if larger crowds in the area were of inconvenience to you. Thank you for your review and kind mention of our attentive staff. We hope you’ll return for a future stay.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at the Mariott Anaheim Suites for a large convention, and was very pleased with the accommodations and service. The bedroom and separate living room was quite nice, and I appreciated having a refrigerator to store my insulin. The room was very quiet, and I heard nary a peep of hallway noise during my stay. I especially liked having a Starbucks just off the lobby for my early morning caffeine fix. The front desk and bell staff were all very nice as well.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Convenient to the Anaheim Convention Center, the Marriott Suites Anaheim strives to deliver attentive service and spacious accommodations to our convention guests and we’re thrilled this was your experience. Our quiet, suites-style accommodations offer extra space for maximum comfort as well as a compact refrigerator, two TVs, separate living area and more. Thank you for your kind mention of our on-site Starbucks as well as the service you received. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The suite was fine for my business trip in January. Great rate for off season. Fitness rooms (2) were separated by a hallway with the treadmills on one side an the small amount of weights on the other. There's a bar and grill right across the parking lot which was nice for meeting work collegues.

Wifi didn't work my whole first day when I was there. The service desk said they were having problems with their servers. Didn't really matter. On the second day they got it working and the cost for wifi was something like $10 per day. I could have sworn that it said it was included with the room cost on Marriott's site, but maybe they just said they offered it. Really bad move Marriott. As a business traveler, I really want the wifi included in the room cost, not showing up as a separate charge. Probably won't stay here again as a result.

As an aside, what's up with the elevators in the glass elevator shafts? The elevator shaft is clearly glass enclosed on the outside, but inside they're normal (not glass) elevators. Why aren't they glass so you can see out?

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay. It is great that you found your room rate to be a value and enjoyed our fitness facilities and location near a number of shops and restaurants. We are sorry, however, for the inconvenience our connection issues may have caused. Our team worked to correct the issue as quickly as possible. We regret any confusion regarding our Internet rate and would like to let you know that we offer a number of special rates and packages on our website that include complimentary Internet, breakfast and more. We hope you’ll check these offers and consider a future stay with us.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I travel for work and to the Anaheim area quite regularly and I prefer to have a "comfortable" home base while on the road. I like the suite settings of the rooms which led to my initial choice of the Marriott Anaheim Suites. I have enjoyed great customer service from the entire staff and exceptional service from Timmy - who always greets me with a smile and makes sure everything during my stay is perfect. Having a Starbucks in the lobby for those late work nights and early morning pick me ups is a big plus too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

We agree that being comfortable while on the road and away from home can help make a business or leisure trip all the better, which is why we provide suite-style accommodations and care for our staff like they are family. We couldn’t be happier that you enjoyed your stay, the service our front desk associates provided and our convenient amenities like the on-site Starbucks in our lobby. Thank you for your review, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.