Anaheim Marriott Suites
$160
$149
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$145
$132
EmbassySuites.com
$132
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$152
GardenInn.com
$168
$139
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$146
Hotels.com
$98
HIExpress.com
$98
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$168
$128
1,922 results
All reviewssunspot restaurantsun spotfront deskacross the streetliving roombreakfast buffetking suitered robinparking lotsitting areaoutback steakhousehotel restaurantafter a long dayjoe's crab shackmini fridgenear disneylandvisiting disneyland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I think that one's expectations need to be fair when staying at The Marriott Anaheim Suites. We stayed here for 4 nights and chose this hotel because of its proximity to Disney and California Adventure. We wanted a spacious room because there were 3 of us and we felt that the Disney property hotels were a tad expensive. The property is ok. Not one of the swankier Marriotts but not bad for a family vacation. The bedroom with the king bed is spacious enough but the living room with the sofa bed is on the small side especially when the sofa bed is laid out. It's ok for a family of 3 but probably tight for 4. The hotel has a decent gym with 3 treadmills, a pool good enough for maybe 8 people and a decent buffet breakfast with eggs, suasages, bacon, juice, coffee and pastries. As a bonus, there's a guest laundry room with 6 coin-machines that proved to be most convenient, as well as free parking. It's a spot-on 3 to 3.5-star hotel. And though it's on the same road as Disney, I think that it's too far to walk -- especially for senior citizens and young kids -- and the $4/person (?) roundtrip shuttle service that the hotel offers is a very good deal. Around the hotel are fastfood restaurants and convenience stores so everything is nice and easy. I'd stay here again. It's not a hotel to splurge on, but for a Disney-centered vacation that the kids will like and that's reasonably priced, this Marriott is a good deal. (An added plus is that the staff were all nice and professional, and that's always good.)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
MarriottStesAnaheim, General Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

As a Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotel the Marriott Suites Anaheim is a great option for families that prefer spacious accommodations outside of the park. Our Disney Desk and on-site shuttle make purchasing your tickets and getting to the park a breeze. For roomier accommodations, guests can book our Family suite which sleeps 6. We're glad you enjoyed our numerous amenities from our microwaves and laundry service to our fitness center and breakfast buffet. Thank you for your review and kind mention of our staff, we hope you'll return for another stay with us soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have now stayed here twice. Once to be close to Disneyland and once recently to be close to a local event in Orange. Both times the service was average. Nickel and diming you and not really attentive. It may be due to the tourist element. Generally closer you get to a destination like Disneyland the service tends to get worse. My theory is that they rarely have return guests. They simply have the foot traffic to keep the rooms full. Any case, this hotel ranks lowest on my Marriott hotels. Only good think is I think they know that so their prices are also relatively low.

Room Tip: Don't pay for parking, they don't monitor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Mark C
MarriottStesAnaheim, General Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

As a Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel, our sights are set on delivering the highest level of personal service to each guest, inspiring them to return time and time again. It is disappointing to read that your stay did not exceed your expectations, had we known of your concerns while you were here, we would have been happy to help resolve any issues you may have experienced. It means a great deal that our guests see us as a value which is why we offer a number of complimentary amenities and services. We also keep fees that may be required as low as possible, often below comparable rates. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had spent a weekend at Disneyland and every time we came in or out of the hotel we were greeted by someone. We appreciated the help of the front desk and the bellmen when we wanted to find a restaurant or something to do in the evening. They had a lot of tips for us and were very knowledgeable about the area. We especially appreciated Melvin (bellman), he answered our questions more than a few times and always was very friendly and it was also nice to be recognized by him as we came and went.

Room Tip: From our room on the west side we could see the fireworks from Disneyland!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank westerntraveler22

At the Marriott Suites Anaheim we believe a warm greeting and a friendly smile are essential for providing the top-notch services our guests have come to know and love. We're thrilled you had such pleasant interactions with our staff and that their attentiveness made your time with us special. Thank you for your kind review, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

First of all, I'll say that our stay from sep 28-oct 5th was booked thru hotwire. Definitely happy with the room. We were visiting Dusneyland so I was a little concerned over the distance.

The pros:
Surprisingly shuttle bus was very punctual. The whole week we were there it was on time. Warning: bus was very busy on weekends. They always found a way to transport everyone.

Rooms were good size. A small suite. Ideal for a family.

Service was good

Cons:
Although the shuttle bus was punctual. It was a bit of a hassle. Id prefer to stay at a hotel in walking distance next time.

Restaurant: breakfast buffet was very mediocre. For $16, I expected a little mire

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for sharing your review of the Marriott Suites Anaheim. We are so glad you enjoyed our spacious accommodations and found our Disneyland shuttle service to be convenient. Breakfast is important, especially when fueling up for a fun-filled day in Anaheim. In addition to the selection at our breakfast buffet, the on-site Starbucks in our lobby offers a number of breakfast choices. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had one of the most horrible travel days from the east coast to my conference in Anaheim. Flight delays, cranky flight attendants, and flight seat buddies who were less than ideal.

As I approached the desk at the Marriott Anaheim Suites I was addressed by two perfect front desk angels, Lindsy and Nicole, who welcomed me and asked how my day was. I said less than perfect as I had been traveling for over 14 hours, etc. They said, " we are here to take care of you and change all of that." They made sure I had everything I needed and even comped me breakfast so, " I would start my next day in the right frame of mind." There smiles and demeanor certainly put a smile on my face.

My room is great, and I am happy.

THIS is what customer service is all about as the experience could have gone the other way. Marriott should be very happy to have you two attentive and aware young ladies on board. Thank You.

Room Tip: I am on the 11th floor at the end of the hall and happy as a clam in oyster season.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank john K
MarriottStesAnaheim, General Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Difficult flights and travel delays are certainly no fun which is why it is our pleasure to do everything we can to make your time with us a relaxing and stress-free experience. We are so glad that we were able to make your day a bit brighter during check-in and that you enjoyed your accommodations. It is truly touching to read your kind mention of our staff, we will be certain to share your compliments with our entire team. Thank you for taking the time to provide your reveiw, we look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Anaheim.