We just stayed at the Marriot Anaheim Suites for the very first time, staying a total of 5 nights. We have stayed in this area before for trips to Disneyland including at the Crown Plaza and Sheraton which are both right next to the Marriot. By FAR, the Marriot is a much more pleasant stay. First off, all the staff are extremely friendly. I should mention that we got this room through Priceline and as many Priceliners know it is often the case that you are treated as a second class citizen when you arrive at your hotel from room location, amenities, or that all-to-familiar phrase, "Oh. I see you booked with us through Priceline. I'm sorry, I can't accommodate any of your requests." Not so at the Marriot Anaheim Suites. Everyone was so friendly to us, our requests were accommodated whenever possible just like any other hotel guests, and we received all the same amenities as everyone else. The room was clean and spacious, housekeeping left our room immaculate every day, and there is lots of parking at a reasonable $8/day (Sheraton is $12/day). Regarding the room, they even gave us the option of choosing the Family Suite which has a separate bedroom and living room and the living room even has a folding sofa bed! I did not have to request the Family Suite, they asked me if I wanted it when we checked in. But as parents staying on an extended Disneyland trip what I think we appreciated the most was a refrigerator in our room, laundry facilities on every floor and even a microwave oven on every floor. This saved us so much money by being able to store and reheat leftovers since we all know how much food costs in Disney. The Sheraton has the option of a refrigerator but you gave to PAY them $10/day!! And no laundry facilities at all. Only a dry cleaning service that costs between $6.95-$15 PER ARTICLE of clothing!! Finally, the Anaheim Marriot Suites has a nice pool and jacuzzi, a good fitness Center, shuttle service to the park every half hour. What more can I say? This place is great! We'll definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Garden Grove, Orange County, CA