We went to the marriott for 5 days/4 nights (three groups) check in was for wed at 4pm we called in advanced to see about early check in and was told that if we arrived arroung 2pm that it wouldnt be a problem, we arrived a little after 2pm but when we went to check in were told only one room was avalible, having three cars and expecting 3 rooms was a bit frustrating, the front was nice about it got us up to our first room, compansated by giving us all an extra breakfast buffay ticket (more than enough at $10 ticket for 9 people), the other rooms were ready with in a couple hours, i was very pleased with the room/the views/the location/the cleaness,needles to say our overall stay was pretty good, couple of things that went wrong, our room keys kept getting deactivated that was frustrating having to keep returning to the front, i had a short black hair in my breakfast food one morning, my sisters phone charger was broken by house keeping but again quickly replaced, and parking was pretty miserable there was never places to park and finally when the whole lot was filled and their gigantic vip/valet parking was empty just taking up useable space the did valet my sisters car free of charge, overall i might stay there again but might check for something else too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Garden Grove, Orange County, CA