“Nice, Clean Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Garden Grove
Lehi, Utah
“Nice, Clean Hotel”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Very nice hotel. Its not the Ritz, but its very nice. Our suite had one bedroom with two double beds. I wish the hotel would change the double beds to queen beds, but other than that, I had no complaints. The staff was very friendly and made my kids feel special on their first trip to Disneyland. The hotel is quite a ways away from the park so don't plan on walking, especially if you have children.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Vince T, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2012
Thank you for posting your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and that we were able to enhance your kids first Disney experience. The walk to and from Disneyland could be a challenge - especially after spending a fun filled day at the parks.

For the benefit of those reading the review - a convenient option available is the PCA Shuttle that picks up right in front of the hotel. The Front Desk Associates are happy to provide more information about the shuttle schedule and prices.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stayed here for three nights last week. Everything about the hotel was nicer than the less expensive hotels we stay at. The room was clean and comfortable. The room was quiet (now that I think about it, I didn't see a single other person other than the maids on my floor the whole four days we stayed there. Odd.).We never ate at the restaurant but the Starbucks did give my son a free hot chocolate for no reason, so that was nice.

I really appreciate the fact that the shuttle to Disneyland wasn't ART but a new company with better service. Usually I stay at a hotel within walking distance so having a solid shuttle service was important.

Next time I will keep my family closer to Disneyland though. My car was broken into the final night and some of my stuff was stolen. The hotel doesn't have any security personnel so the manager simply had his operator call the police for me. The manager promptly disappeared to a meal break and I sat there for 45 minutes not knowing if/when an officer would come by. Once the officer did arrive he did the police report and we talked for a bit. He said that this happens a dozen times a day in the area and the hotel has no liability for the parking lot. He said that's why they don't have security cameras outside and don't have at least a night guard to walk around the lot with a flashlight, as there really isn't any incentive for them to do so.

Again, the hotel was nice and the staff is friendly enough (if not really empathetic). But I will stick with one of the hotels closer to Disneyland from now on.

7 Thank JaySLO
Dear JaySLO,

It was disheartening to read that a good experience was tarnished by an unfortunate incident. The safety and security of our guests and employees is our top priority. We have several associates and managers that walk the property throughout the day and evening that are instructed to report and respond to any suspicious activities. We also have overnight security that patrols the hotel and parking lot. In addition to our internal efforts, the city of Garden Grove employs a division that is dedicated to servicing the resort area. We also have an association comprised of representatives of each hotel that meets regularly to discuss various issues and projects to include any security concerns in the area. Our success as a business depends heavily on our ability to provide a clean, safe and trouble free environment. We will continue to work closely with the Garden Grove Police Department and the community to deter crime in our area. Thank you for the fair review of our hotel and for bringing up a delicate subject that could be a little uncomfortable to discuss but certainly necessary to raise awareness.
sacramento CA
Reviewed March 3, 2012

This was a great place to stay. We have been there twice, and both times were good. They don't charge outrageous fees for Internet, and the room was spacious and clean. What more could we ask for?

1 Thank carotravels
California
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Stayed here for the first time and check was simple and fast. We were given out keys and that that was it. Had to ask where elevator was. We weren't given any info on hotel, surrounding areas, disney shuttle pick up if they have one (we drove to it) still not sure if they do. Went to our room and were surprised at what a great room we had. Rooms were quiet. I had two rooms. The room I slept in the beds were really uncomfortable but the other rooms bed was great. So I am not sure if maybe I had old mattresses in my room. Carpet and furniture had some staining. Shower was good and so was the water pressure. We stayed three night and it wasn't until I read the reviews I saw there was a restraunt and that they served breakfast. I wish we were told that we would have gladly ate there. Its a great location to many dining establishments and across from Target. It was a great find and we plan on staying there again the first weekend in March. My reservations have already been made. As someone who travels here monthly I hope I continue to be happy with this great place. I just wish we were given more info upon check in and hoping my beds are a bit more comfortable. Also there is a little shop we found on the 3 day in the hotel another thing I wish we were told.

1 Thank Tululahh
Toronto
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Rooms are large with a separate sitting room and have either 2 queens or 1 king bedrooms. 2 Flatscreen tv's. Hotel breakfast is a good buffet and they will make custom eggs to order. Location is 4 minute drive to Disneyland. Has a decent fitness room with weights/elypticals and treadmills. Would recommend to both business travelers and families. Good service. The only negative is that wifi in te rooms is non existent although I am told this will be in place by March 1st. They still want to charge $12 a day for it which is high.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank CSNash
Laura C, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Deara CharlesC,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to learn that your over-all experience with us was enjoyable! We try our best to meet and/or exceed our guest's expectations.

As for our Internet, our WiFi in all guest rooms is on track to be available March 1, 2012.

I invite you to come back to test it out.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Nice location close to the interstate and my room was large and clean. A flat screen TV in each room so if you were traveling with a family it would give you some space. The intenet connection in the room was done via ethernet and the hotel was waving the fee when I was there. Did not use any of the restuarants but I did grab a coffee from the lobby Starbucks on the way out. Parking was $8 for self park and $12 for valet not bad for California. Would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Laura C, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
Kanukster,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly do apprecaite your business and we look forward to seeing you agian in the near future.

The next time you return to the Anaheim Marriott Suites our Wireless Internet access will be in full swing.

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Great property. Just stayed here for a trade show. Rooms huge and very clean. Great proximity to Anaheim convention center and Disneyworld. Good restaurants around this location. Good courtious and helpful staff. Will stay here again

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bigsteelerfan
Dear BigSteelerfan,

Thank you for your kind review! It is our goal to exceed all of our guest's expectations during their stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Anaheim Marriott Suites and that you'll stay with us again!

We appreciate your business!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Garden Grove
Hilton Anaheim
Hilton Anaheim
#46 of 118 in Anaheim
3.5 of 5 bubbles 4,101 reviews

Been to Anaheim Marriott Suites? Share your experiences!