Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South
$142
$132
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
$168
$139
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$152
$98
HIExpress.com
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$146
Travelocity
$98
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$155
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$168
$128
Orbitz.com
2,125 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionfree breakfastmade to order omeletsparking lotliving roomper dayyogurtvisiting disneylandsmall feenear disneylanddisney parksdonutsconvention centershuttle servicedisney vacationthe breakfast areaafter a long day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2007

My husband and two children stayed at the hotel for two nights while we went to Disneyland. Overall, it was a nice hotel. It is a couple of miles from Disney and they do not have a free shuttle. There is a shuttle, but the cost is $3 a person to get to Disney, which cost less than parking.

The rooms are small and dated, but comfortable and clean. We had a king suite and the two kids slept on the sofa bed. If you have small children, the sofa bed is an OK option. If you have large kids or older teens, then they will be very uncomfortable as the sofa bed is small. Ask for a room with the view of the Disney fireworks.

The pool area was very nice. Great chairs and the pool was pretty big. If you have small children you will have to be in the pool with them as it starts at about 3.5 feet. It is outdoor and they had plenty of pool towels.

The breakfast was very good and helped manage the cost of meals as everyone left for Disney with a full tummy. The manager's reception was OK. Free drinks, but minimal snacks. They sold pizza for $2 a slice.

Service was great. Everything we needed was taken care of quickly. It's a nice option for those going to Disney.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank TJSTraveler26
Reviewed June 21, 2007

I stayed here for Business in Early June and really loved it. The room was spacious and clean and the free cooked to order breakfast every morning was really worth it. Location is really close to Disney and traffic was not that bad. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank tylercarter21
Reviewed June 9, 2007

I was disappointed with our stay here, especially, in comparison to other Embassy Suites I have stayed at. My complaints: ice only available on floors 1, 3, 6, 10. Slowest elevators I have ever seen. Twice during our stay (5 days) I made a trip to the ice machine on the 6th floor only to find it was empty and had to make a trip to the 3rd floor - no big deal except for the slow elevators that made it more than annoying. One would expect ice machines available on every floor. One of the four elevators was out of service for several days, thus exacerbating the situation. I had booked two rooms next to each other, and was given two rooms next to each other and the elevator. I would have expected better, since I am a gold level hhonors member. The two rooms had fold-away beds. In one of the rooms, housekeeping just left sheets for the fold-away bed and it had to be made by the occupants. On one day the dirty towels were not removed, and clean towels had to be requested. They were delivered but not hung up for us. There are no exhaust fans in the bathrooms, rather annoying. I suspect that this level of service is probably acceptable by management due to its location. It's probably booked full all the time and they don't really have to worry about competition. I was told that wireless internet access was free, and I had found that to be the case with other Embassy Suites that I have stayed at. When I first accessed the internet, I had to agree to charges of $9.95/day. Guest services told me to ignore it and that I would not be billed for it. I was billed for it, but they did agree to remove the charges at checkout. I would not call this a really bad stay - the location is nice, but I was disappointed in comparison to other Embassy Suites I have stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank rdhinaz
Reviewed May 15, 2007

We stayed at the Embassy Suites from Dec 27 to Jan 5 and all I can say is that we had such a great time. Our room was nice and comfy, we enjoyed the included breakfast so much and it gave us a good start to our very busy days. The Managers reception was a wonderful bonus which we really enjoyed because we could relax and put our feet up a little before heading off to the park again.
Thank you Embassy Suites for making our stay at Disneyland great! I am sure we will be back.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank louwa
Reviewed April 23, 2007

Our family has stayed here in the past and been quite pleased. However, we will NOT stay here as per my kids due to our last experience. My husband and I left our two children with my 65 yr old mom to attend a Ducks game after Disney. Upon our return home they were awake since they had to evacuate due to the fire alarm. She evacuated two small sleeping children down nine flights of stairs and back up. Everybody to bed, asleep, fire alarm. Second time down we went, 9 flights of stairs, two kids. Back to our room and asleep, 1:20 a.m. Fire Alarm, my mom went down to assess the situation since this was the third time and we didn't want to get our four year up again. Supposedly it wasn't a false alarm, evacuate there is a fire, per the firemen. We go back down and the fire department was looking for the hotel staff/manager and was asking us if we knew where they were. Nope. They had curiously disappeared. Suffice it to say we finally got to bed, no apology, no compensation, Nothing! At this point I don't care how clean, what ammenities there are, how child friendly, or how many people like it, there is no excuse to have such an ongoing problem. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family