Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South
$149
$132
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$156
$129
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$177
$139
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$225
$199
$94
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
  • Pool
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$128
$119
  • Restaurant
$115
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Hotels.com
2,145 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionfree breakfastmade to order omeletsparking lotliving roomper dayyogurtvisiting disneylandsmall feenear disneylanddisney parksdonutsconvention centershuttle servicedisney vacationthe breakfast areaafter a long day
Reviewed September 1, 2008

We stayed 1 nite and primarily enjoyed the spacious suite. The room was very clean and my kids enjoyed it and was happy. The breakfast was great and buffet style. It's different in comparison to the Marriott suites we stayed in the night before. The food is great, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere at Marriott. Embassy suites had a lot more kids than the Marriott and the price was indicative and about 60.00 less than Marriott. Overall, I was very happy and would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed August 23, 2008

We stayed here for 5 nights to be close to Disney. Out of the 3 hotels we stayed in during our trip to America this one was the best!!

We had a suite it was huge. On arrival we checked in quickly and found our room. we are from the Uk so with the 8 hour time differance we went straight to bed with out unpacking!!
At 2 am I got up to go the bathroom and found the bathroom to be flooded with water!!

went back to bed until all my family were awake at 5am everyone was up so I went to reception and with no problem was moved to another room!!

this hotel is just a 5 minute drive to disney we used the shuttle at a cost of $8 for the 4 of us. Shuttle is every 20minutes and we never waited longer than 10 minutes for it!!

the hotel is clean and well kept. On the 3rd 6th + 9th floor there is 1 washing machine and tumble dryer. (which was very handy)
Kids like the breakfast (It's free)
Pool was open until late every night.

Had no noise from the other rooms but my son said the water fall and lion roaring woke him every morning!!!!

1  Thank pepsi123
Reviewed August 22, 2008

We stayed here from 15/05/08-29/05/08 and it was the second time we had stayed for two weeks. However this time it felt overcrowded and extremely busy. The eating area at breakfast was was always too busy unless you got there as soon as it opened and the managers reception drinks were watered down, which again was different from the previous year. It was was also quite rowdy at night with lots of school trips, and the security guard who was ancient but pleasant wasn,t exactly on the ball as regards asking people to keep noise down. The rooms also were decorated in shades of brown which we hadn't noticed before and made the rooms and lobby quite drab.our room also melt strongly of smoke which didn't help.In hindsight it's probably good value if that's all you could afford but the Hyatt which is near to it is a lot nicer, and I think if we visit again we'll stay there.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank squarebreather
Reviewed August 10, 2008

Okay, where do I start. We were scheduled to stay at the Embassy Suites Anaheim South from Monday, August 4th through Friday, August 8th. The room was booked directly throught the Embassy Suites/Hilton website weeks in adavnce, prepaid at that. When we arrived at the hotel we were informed that the hotel was overbooked an our room sold. Ok, had this happen before, no big deal, right? Wrong!! We had called earlier in the day, not evening, to confirm our reservation and explained we would be arriving late. During the call the hotel staff mentioned nothing of the impending situation. The desk clerk told us when we arrived our room had been sold, and that accomodations would be made at another hotel. He then told me I would need to bring my family back to recheck into the hotel the first thing the following morning. I asked if a room would be ready, he said, "No, check in time wasn't until 3 and that we would need to come back with our bags at that time". Rediculous, I told him he was now inconveniencing our family and eating into our time in Disneyland. He then told me "that was not his problem and he was being more that accomodating by finding us a room for our first night". More than accomodating? This was a room I had prepaid for weeks in advance. Then he proceeded to tell that he would cancel the rest of our reservation if we did not like his resolution and we would be on our own to find a hotel for the remainder of the trip. Again, I understand this can and does happen, have had it happen to me at an Omni. Only difference the Omni didn't make me take time out of my vacation to check back into their hotel, rather they allowed me to stay at the secondary accomodation they had arranged.

Checked back in the following day, the room type we had reserved was not available, we had to take a smaller room. The hotel refused to make any adjustment for the smaller room. The room (1223) was in a corner, very dark and tiny. There was no remote for the tvs and no bed linens for the pull out sofa bed. The lobby is nice with a huge water feature, streams and waterfalls. The only downside is that all this water and Southern California heat make for a very humid lobby and suite. The room which was dark because of its location was made even darker by the dark colors used in the interior. The room was very clean. The breakfast was horrible, if you like oily grease soaked instant hash browns you'll love this place. Also, the milk they serve is only for the cereal, if you want a glass they charge you $2.00, mind you everything else is free. The breakfast ends at 9:30 during the week, and they do mean 9:30. I went down to breakfast at 9:25, while in line they started taking everything away. On second thought maybe they were trying to tell me something, avoid the food. I didn't try the roomservice, or managers evening reception. Also, if you need something from the smallstore on the premises forget it, they close at all different times. Went down a few times and they were closed at variuos times, not very convenient.

Parking is rediculous, the hotel shares a parking lot with 2 other hotels and a Bucca di Beppo restaurant. 90% of the spaces in the front are compact, and I do mean compact, a Prius will barely fit in the spaces. Most nights we had to park in an unlit lot in the back of the hotel.

I will not be back. I could go on and on and nit pick many more issues, but not worth it, lesson learned. I have stayed at several other properties in the area with similar accomodations and they were much more comfortable and friendly. If I were choosing again I would stay at either the Residence Inn or the Hyatt Orange County, both about a block away. This hotels staff needs to be retrained on how to provide proper customer service.

7  Thank brianattaylors
Reviewed August 8, 2008

This place is the best place to stay. They are wiling to do whatever to make you happy. They provide toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, dental floss., and so much more free of charge. The beds are clean, new, and very comfy. The sheets are very soft and not of a cheap nature. Refridgerater also has a freezer. The breakfast is great. You cant get a better place to eat. However there coffee is the worst ever. You cant walk to Disneyland it is to far. AAA members get free parking at Disneyland if you buy your tickets at AAA. They. cant get you in your room earlier then check in either so dont arrive early or you will wait. The rooms are insulated really well and I neever heard anything. The elevators are quite a wait as someone else had mentioned. Check in is easy. You can pay cash with a 50 deposit you get back on check out, or you can pay credit card and they drop off reciept that morning and you check out on tv. Rooms have great views. I will only stay here from now on.

1  Thank klandmw