1,631 results
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerwafflesbeer and wineacross the streetslow elevatormon thursfull kitchenfront desk staffparking lotfree breakfastevening receptionred robinseparate bedroomjoe's crab shackpool area isliving areapool and hot tub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed here for 1 night. Everyone from front desk to housekeeping to the people in the restaurant were very welcoming, helpful and professional. Thank you all for a wonderful stay!
We will be back next time when visiting Anaheim.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel did not match any of the pictures that were presented on the Hilton Honors app. Once i arrived, check in was quick, but getting locked out was quick as well due to my digital key not working on the back door. The hotel smelled horrible and had construction going which i was not informed of before booking. There was makeshift fans in the hallway to help with the temperature, and parts of the ceiling had fallen off to the floor with a "caution" sign being the only thing that excused this monstrosity. Once I entered my room, the first thing i noticed was that my closet smelled of pee as if a child had pee'd in the closet and a parent didnt tell anyone and the maid service didnt notice/care. The second thing i noticed was that my sink did not work, spewing out large amounts of water randomly wetting my outfit i was wearing for the night. The third thing i noticed was the baindaids on the shower ord whcih was the only thing holding the shower curtains on wither side from sliding to the middle of the rod during a guest's shower. This was a horrible hotel and i was embarrassed to bring my friends here. The only reason why we didn't report any of these problems was due to a lack of energy from the drive and daily activities, we just put out with this filth.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was very friendly,the rooms clean & spacious. The breakfast served a good variety of hot & cold items. It was located close to Disneyland.with a shuttle available.We enjoyed the stay very much!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a Hilton Diamond level member I stay in hotels well over 150 nights a year so I'm very familiar with acceptable VS unacceptable. I will say this property is pathetic.

First was the pointless message I received in advance asking me for "anything" I needed prior to my arrival as a Hilton Diamond level member so I provided them a request.. (extra towels) simple, they chose to completely ignore my request that THEY asked me for so in the future, please don't bother asking me how you can make my stay better if you have no intention on giving a $*%# with my simple request.

Second was the unimpressive check in process. I was made to feel like a one time guest (not a Hilton Diamond guest) and that may or may-not be taking or (stealing) things from the room so a deposit was required at check in, very odd as this has never been the case at even the highest quality properties I've stayed at.

Then we have the room itself, I got off the filthy elevator to see the ceiling with a massive hole from some sort of water/mold looking damage and drywall dust everywhere. It was a mess!

Then I entered the room they decided to give me.. DIRTY!! I'm not convinced it was properly cleaned or actually legally available to be occupied as there was no smoke detector only the mount for one and some wires.. even the freekin bed wasn't made properly, the sheets were too small and don't fit! The comforter smelled like bleach that was covering up the smell of urine.. honestly discussing. These are things you really don't want to deal with at 11pm when you discover them and you're exhausted. You can hear every door closing down the hall through the cheaply thin walls.

Then there is the alarm that went off at 1:20am and the un-requested wake up call I received at 6:20am.. Sleep, who needs sleep? I wonder how bad a day the guest is having who wanted that wanted that wake up call, did they miss their flight? Miss a meeting or appointment, all because of incompetence.

This is an old property that is more like a road-side motel than a hotel in the Hilton line. From the tired decor to the pop-corn ceilings this place has seen better days.

If you think you're going to use the WiFi they provide think again.. it's slow if & when its working and guaranteed it will both quit and bump you off multiple times creating frustration and an inability to be productive with any work you might actually be trying to accomplish.

Nothing in my experience could possibly have me recommending this property, your stay here will be disappointing if you are a seasoned traveler. If you are new to Hilton, this property is a very bad example of what to expect. There are several options in the area so it's not going to be a problem to avoid this one.

This Hilton property is simply "a pig with lipstick"

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this room because we knew it would be really late when we got of our concert in downtown Nashville. The location was just outside of the crowded hustle and bustle (if you're headed south of Nashville), but not too far down the road if you're really tired. In that regard, it was just right. It's located in what appears to be a good area of town with quiet surroundings. This was an "extended stay" facility and so it was much better equipped than we needed. It had a stove eye, a dishwasher, a microwave, and full size refrigerator in it's "mini kitchen". There were even a few cups, bowls, plates, and utensils to use if you needed them. This would be perfect for someone needing to be in the area for a week or so. It was really great for even our one night. The bed was really comfortable and it was one of the quieter hotels I can remember staying in for a long time. A great night's sleep! Our stay included breakfast which was good quality and was also a great value add. When travelling, that's always a consideration when it comes to budget. If we do another concert in Nashville, we will absolutely remember this place. I would add that the pool is currently closed and undergoing renovations, but we would not have had time to use it this trip anyways so I can't really complain about that.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple