Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$182
$119
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$151
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$157
$142
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$128
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$128
$119
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$125
$112
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$106
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$115
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$197
$149
Travelocity
1,585 results
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerwafflesslow elevatorbeer and wineacross the streetmon thursfull kitchenlight dinnerparking lotfront desk stafffree breakfastevening receptionred robinseparate bedroomjoe's crab shackpool and hot tubliving area
Reviewed July 29, 2014

When I booked this trip for business, I was a little skeptical due to location and proximity to the office I needed to visit, and the very attractive negotiated rate.
The facility is large, has a pool which looked clean and offered buffet meals that were included in the price. Since the facility was packed with families on vacation, it was very "active" (polite way of saying loud) from early am until late in the evening. This is fine for me, but just making a note.

My main complaint is, and can't blame the hotel for this, it's not business friendly. Also, the elevators were VERY SLOW. Something to keep in mind, stay on a lower floor if you can.

Otherwise, it was clean and the rooms were fine. If would go back on a family trip, you can't beat the value, but I would not be returning on business.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Robert C
Benjamin L, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

I completely agree with your feedback, given it is the summer time in the Anaheim area. We do our best to accommodate our business travelers, but with so many leisure traveling guests, I can see why it is a bit of a concern while traveling for work. However, I am glad to read that your suite was up to your standards, and as you said, if you are planning on a family trip soon, please consider staying with us, as you and your family will always be welcome here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Maingate Area!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This hotel was the perfect place for my daughter's basketball team. Pros: 1) The service was consistently friendly and pleasant for the 8 days we spent there and 2) the breakfasts (included in price) and dinners M-Th were plentiful, tasty and varied. Perfect for hungry athletes! 3) suites were a good size for the 2 of us and would have worked well for a family of 4. The cons are the following: 1) there is one very slow elevator (we called it "old Bessie") to all the floors at the main access point near the reception when you come in. During busy mornings or evenings it can be a long wait and my daughter and I frequently chose to take the stairs up and down the 6 flights when we were in a hurry. That would not be practical with very young kids, people with mobility concerns or when you have your arms full. There was an additional elevator at the far end of the hallway but it wouldn't have made sense for us due to the location of our suite. 2) Laundry facilities are woefully inadequate for a suite hotel of this size, often accommodating sports teams (think sweaty uniforms) and families. 2 of the 3 washers were out of service during our stay. My daughter and I would go up and down the stairs to check if the one working washer was finally free. 3) the suites, although clean and tidy, are a little outdated, especially the toilet and shower areas. For our purposes the hotel was the perfect choice, and the outstanding service would certainly bring me back!

1  Thank Nancy B

First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback! I am glad that our service, Suite Start Breakfast, and our suites were great during your stay. However, I do want to apologize for the speed of our elevators and our Guest Laundry Facilities. I understand with the size of our hotel, we should have better washers and dryers, so please know that we are actually in the process of purchasing new washers and dryers to better equip our laundry facility. Once again, thank you for your feedback, and we cannot wait to welcome you home again real soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 7 nights in July. 3 adults and 2 kids we had the large one bedroom suite. It was plenty big enough for us. This place is well run and is such good value that it must be at full occupancy more often than not. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners allowed us to relax and enjoy the hotel - most nights we had dinner by the pool and our 9 year old son provided us with room service breakfast every morning. The shuttle to Disneyland is brilliant - it leaves at least every 30 mins. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kathryn082
Benjamin L, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Sounds like your recent stay with us was a great one! Glad to read that you and your family were able to join us for our Suite Start Breakfast each morning via your son, a personal room service attendant! Also, I am happy that your family was able to join us pool side for dinner! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we cannot wait to welcome you home again!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

This hotel was an excellent choice. The staff and managers were accommodating and friendly. The Breakfast and Light Supper were all very well presented and tasteful. This hotel was far better than a competitor located just blocks away were we stayed 6 months before

1  Thank JohnnyMNewyork
Benjamin L, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

I am extremely happy to read that the Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Maingate Area was an excellent choice for your recent stay in the area! Also, I am glad to read that our Suite Start Breakfast and our Manager's Evening Reception was great as well! I understand when planning a stay in the Anaheim area, you have many hotels to choose from, I just want to say thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do appreciate your patronage!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

The hotel itself was ok. big concern was the laundry option. of the 3 machinces, only 1 worked. multiple basketball & baseball teams in hotel. very long lineups to wait for machine if wanting it. one machine had been broke over a week and no call out for a repair guy. Comp meals were ok at hotel. Elevators slow but ok if you like waiting or take the stairs

1  Thank James Y

I am sorry to hear that you had just an "Ok" stay with us. I want to express my sincere apologies for the lack of operation from 2 of our 3 washers. We did contact a technician to come and service the washers, however, the time frame that was provided was unacceptable by our standards, so we contacted a new service company, and now we are in the process of purchasing brand new washers. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and again, my apologies for such an inconvenience.