“Great Hotel for Families”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Garden Grove
Tecumseh, United States
“Great Hotel for Families”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel has everything you need for your family. Free hot breakfast, free wifi, a nice pool area (including kiddie pool and hot tub), outdoor grills for use, a nice kitchen area in every room, dinner Monday - Thursday, prompt shuttle service to Disneyland, free crib and high chairs provided... It was great!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Homewoodgg, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciated your feedback and look foward to having the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the "Sunny" California.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Turkish first
Anaheim, CA, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Poor check in service, let us sit there for 15 minutes before checking in. Dishwasher in room was very loud and difficult to close. Only one burner of the 2 worked. No oven in the full kitchen. Air conditioner in the bedroom leaked and the floor was wet our entire stay. Poor quality of food offered and not a wide variety of selection to choose from. Had to ask for my bill upon check out to be able to verify it was correct before leaving. Loud neighbors in next room and could hear everything they were saying. States it's at the main gate area of Disney- actually about 3 miles from Disney- but do have a shuttle if you pay for it.

2 Thank Leslie B
Gary H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Hi Leslie, It definitely seems as if we have failed you and I would like to apologize and see what I can do to make this right. Since I am unable to determine your reservation contact information off of TripAdvisor, I would request that you contact me at your earliest convenience. Just to clarify and I apologize for any misrepresentation, the Disneyland entrance is 1.5 miles from Homewood Suites, and 1.1 miles to the closest edge of Disneyland. Again my sincerest apologies and I look forward to hearing from you.
westford, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

wonderful hotel, staff was freindly , room was large free breakfast everyday free dinner most nights couldn't ask for a better hotel. The girls at the front desk had great recommendation for sight seeing and help book tours and discount tickets to attractions. we will stay at this hotel again

1 Thank Karen M
Gary H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Karen, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to reach out and tell us about your visit. I am so glad to hear that our great team, along with our value added amenities helped make your visit memorable and enjoyable. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Anaheim Main-Gate, and I look forward to serving you again on your next trip.
Maryland, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

rooms felt old and out dated, dark carpet, furniture and bedding. Dark and worn looking lobby. Service ok...some staff acted indifferent to questions. location was perfect for experiencing the Disney Resorts - provided shuttle for a fee.

2 Thank Elaine S
Elaine, I am so sorry to hear that our décor was not to your taste. I am happy to report that we are finishing up our rooms renovation, and will be changing our drapery, which will be complete within the week. By the end of the year we will complete the bedding change, which should help lighten up our guest rooms a bit. Additionally I apologize about the staff; I typically get great feedback on my team. If you would reach out to me, and provide me specifics I would greatly appreciate it. I am glad to hear that our location to Disneyland helped make your visit memorable. Thank you for your valuable feedback, I look forward to hearing from you.
New Mexico, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at Homewood Suites in Anaheim California for our family vacation. It was a very quite room and had breakfast everyday. We saw the fireworks from Disneyland every night from our room on the 7th floor. The poor was nice and warm.

1 Thank Charlotte L
Gary H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Charlotte, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to reach out and tell us about your visit. I am so glad to hear that our rooms, value added amenities and pool helped make your visit memorable and enjoyable. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Anaheim Main-Gate, and I look forward to serving you again on your next trip.
Kailua, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very clean hotel and helpful staff. The shuttle to Disneyland was very efficient, and the daily breakfast was great! I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone going on a business trip or family vacation to the "happiest place on earth."

2 Thank Jack S
Gary H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Jack, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to reach out and tell us about your visit. I am glad to hear that our great team, location to Disneyland, along with our value added amenities helped make your visit memorable and enjoyable. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Anaheim Main-Gate, and I look forward to serving you again on your next trip.
San Diego, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

"Staycation" for us. Room for the crowd. Nice to have more than just a room and a bathroom. It's nice to have space for everyone. The pull out couch for the kids was also a plus. Only one person per couch though, a little rough.

1 Thank Mickey M
Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to reach out and tell us about your visit. I am so glad to hear that our spacious guest rooms were able to make your visit memorable and enjoyable. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Anaheim Main-Gate, and I look forward to serving you again on your next trip.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garden Grove
Hyatt Regency Orange County
Hyatt Regency Orange County
#2 of 19 in Garden Grove
Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area? Share your experiences!