We stayed at the Homewood suites from April 1st to the 8th, 2013. My wife and I have five kids so this was one of the few hotels on the strip that would allow us all to stay in one suite. We were very pleased with our 7 nights of stay. Again don't let the pictures fool you, it appears they had some flooding on the main floor suite areas but this was being cleaned up and the day before we left they had completed their work.
Our room was spacious enough for our family. The breakfast was awesome, full hot breakfast that was different each day, there was also fruit, yogurt, muffins, bagels, toast, cereal, and they had waffle makers to make your own waffles (and once done they had strawberries and wip cream to put on top). There was always plenty of food and so many options for beverages. The next big thing was the complimentary dinners from Mon. to Thurs., this was a huge cost savings for our family. The meals were awesome, different each day. They had salad along with the meals as well as fruit and again an assortment of beverages including wine and beer!
The staff were awesome, always friendly and helpful. We had a little trouble with house cleaning a couple of days but when we told them they got on it right away. We used their shuttle to get to disney land; we bought a five day pass which cost us $110 which allowed you to take the shuttle as often as you needed on the day you used it. This is an awesome deal when you consider what it costs to park you vehicle at the hotel or pay for parking by disney land everyday. There was also a free shuttle called the OC trolley, you could use this shuttle to get to shopping and other attractions in the close proximity.
I would definitely recommend this place to larger families, the value is great, the rooms are comfortable, and the staff were really awesome; wish we could come back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended stay suite hotel. An all-suites Anaheim hotel that will make you feel closer to home! The Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area hotel is one of the Disney Good Neighbor hotels, only a mile away. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, daily breakfast and dinner Monday to Thursday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hiltonr Anaheim-Main Gate Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Homewood Suites Garden Grove
- Homewood Garden Grove
- Homewood Suites Disneyland
- Homewood Suites Anaheim California
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area Garden Grove, Orange County, CA
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Disneyland Area
- Garden Grove Homewood Suites