We originally had a 4 night reservation at the Portofino but I read some good reviews about the Hyatt so we switched at the last minute. Stayed in a kids suite in the North Tower and the room was perfect. Kids loved their "private" room (with bunk beds) which gave the parents some quite time alone too. Only drawback was the parents room didn't have a window. Overall, the hotel was very clean, bright and spacious. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Shuttle to/from Disney was quick and convenient. Restaurants were very good for dinner and breakfast and the Target across the street allowed us to load up the in-room fridge. Paying for parking and internet was unfortunate, but didn't break the bank. Both pools were perfect to relax by. Really can't think of any complaints and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA