I was put at the south tower where all standards rooms were. I made a reservation through priceline and got a better rate than even Motel 6. well.. I didn't want to be too greedy. I got a smoking room and double beds even if I requested non smoking and a king bed. But I remembered that I initialed on Priceline's website when I made a reservation that I agree with that room requested cannot be guaranteed. I did not say anything at the front desk, and did not want to be greedy. As long as I get a great deal, isn't it enough? If I had really needed a king and non smoking, I would have made a reservation through hyatt and have paid probably 5 times more.
Service was good, building looked great, and location was very convenient. South tower was old, but if it had not been that old, I would not even have been able to get that rate! If you try not to be greedy, you will enjoy your vacation no matter what type of rooms you stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA