We truly enjoyed our stay! We stayed in a VIP Family Suite and it was huge and perfect for the 5 of us. Can't beat having 2 bathrooms with 3 teenage boys. The shuttle to Disneyland was very convenient ($12/person for a 3 day pass purchased from the kiosk in the lobby). The boys enjoyed the 3rd floor pool and basketball courts during our break one day.
One important tip: the fold out couch is NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL. They will bring you a rollaway for free so be sure and ask for one. The first night there, our 17 yr old didn't sleep at all as the bed was terribly uncomfortable and noisy - I woke up every time he rolled over. The second night he had the rollaway and slept great. But we will definitely stay again especially if we can get the 50% off suites deal. A great bargain in a gorgeous hotel for a large family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA