Our family stayed here during our Christmas Disneyland vacation. It was perfect for us because we had our own king size bed and the two kids, aged 10 and 13, had bunk beds in their own separate room. We were on the 18th floor overlooking the interior atrium. It was beautifully decorated with Holiday lights. The room was very comfortable - great bedding, two flat screen TV's, in-room coffee maker, and plenty of space for the kids to spread out their Disney goodies at the end of the day. The hotel had several great restaurants, a Starbucks and a well-stocked gift shop. My daughter came down with a cold and the gift shop had the medicine we needed for her. From check-in to check-out three days later, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA