Hyatt Regency Orange County
$139
$132
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$156
$142
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$177
$139
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$225
$199
  • Breakfast included
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Marriott Hotels
$98
HIExpress.com
$81
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$157
$129
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$133
$123
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
3,795 results
All reviewsnorth towerkids suiteoc brewhousetennis courtsfire pitorange countyacross the streetbunk bedsself parkingkids eat freeguest servicesper dayalways on timedisney shuttlehotel is beautifulking suiteevery half hour
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt to check it out as a possible location for a business conference. I was very impressed! And let me say that my experience may be biased because I was really treated like a VIP during my stay. I was given a suite which was really fabulous! I loved the layout of the rooms so for larger groups or a family this suite is ideal. The hotel really has a resort feel to it and the view from my room was great. Lots of outlets, very comfy beds and pillows which are many times an issue for me when I travel.
I did not get a chance to eat at any of the restaurants there. However, you really only have 2 choices I think. My son and I wanted something light for dinner and we ended up wailing over to Outback. But the bar area had some good happy hour deals, they just didn't have a large selection of food. There are other choices within walking distance but for business purposes, I think the choices are good.
Although this was my first choice of hotels I visited because of the facility itself, it didn't make the cut for our group only because we wanted a fun place to hold a dinner event and there wasn't anything within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
nicole_gravelle, Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for your great review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay as our VIP. We hope that you would consider us again for another conference and will stay with us next time whether you are traveling for business or pleasure.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

A nice hotel we stayed at whilst going to Disneyland for 2 nights. It has a nice setup with some rooms facing the interior of the building- you can look out your window into the lobby which is quite entertaining. The rooms were decently sized and had nice bathrooms. I would stay here again if visiting Disneyland

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay, spacious room, entertaining view and nice bathrooms. We look forward to having you back the next time you visit Disneyland!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stayed at hotel for a business conference. King size room was spacious and very clean. Beds were comfortable and amenities good. When checking in staff told us that we could not have a King bed because they were "sold out"even though we reserved that type of room. After I asked to speak to the manager, the issue was resolved quickly. Not quite sure what was going on, but we ended up with what we reserved.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you brought this matter to management's attention and that we were able to satisfy your requested room type. We hope that you will be our guest again whether you are traveling for business or pleasure.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Orange County for 6 nights as part of a package for a softball tournament. Check in was very slow for us. We arrived around 9:30 pm and were exhausted from flying all day. It took 25 minutes to get us checked in due to issues with the computer then having us move over to another person's computer to check in. That was a little frustrating. We finally got into our room and were hungry. We found a postcard pizza delivered right to the room so we decided to try that since it was late. The pizza came promptly, was reasonably priced and tasted great. Although the next night we decided to order it again, this time with breadsticks and everything was a little burnt. So maybe the hotel pizza is hit or miss. Our room was a standard double queen room facing the atrium. The beds were very comfortable. The size of the room was large enough not to feel too crowded. The closet was very small and not much room to store luggage. The next day we asked if we could upgrade to a suite. They were able to get us into the VIP Family Suite. Again, it took awhile at the registration desk but it was worth it. The suite was very nice. Plenty of space. It had a two bedrooms, one with a king bed and one with bunk beds, a sofabed in the living room, and 2 bathrooms. There was also a microwave and refrigerator. The only negatives about this room was there was not much drawer space or closets especially in the second bedroom although there was plenty of space for another piece of furniture and only windows were in the master bedroom so that made the other rooms feel dark and closed in somewhat. Other than that we loved it. Our package included the breakfast buffet in atrium restaurant called TusCA. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. They were very accomodating to the softball teams having early games by opening up early and they also prepared gluten free items for those that needed it. The breakfast buffet is very pricey though. At $21 a person, I'm not sure I would eat breakfast there if it wasn't included even as good as it was.

The location was great as well. Only a few blocks from Disneyland. You can pay $5 per person to take the shuttle or pay to park at Disneyland. We chose to park at Disneyland which now I think that taking the shuttle would've been a better option due to the crowds waiting on the bus to go back to the parking lot. The hotel is also close to the Anaheim Angels stadium.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your five-star review of our hotel! We are happy that you enjoyed your breakfast package and that our staff was able to open early to accommodate your group. We hope that the next time you are in Orange County that you will chose to stay with us again and we hope your softball team played well while you were our guest!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

While Anaheim and the Disneyland area is not exactly known for great hotels, this one is the best we've tried so far while visiting Disneyland. Check in was fast and friendly. We had a suite with a bedroom that overlooked the atrium lobby and there was a large desk and sectional sofa in the living room area. BONUS: plenty of accessible power outlets everywhere! EXTRA BONUS: The wireless internet worked; although, there is a daily charge for internet access. There's a shuttle bus (requires payment) every 30 minutes going to Disneyland. The only improvement I can suggest for management is in the bar -- service was rather un-attentive and slow for drinks and food.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank imitation-of-mink
nicole_gravelle, Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you were impressed with out efficient check-in, spacious suite, and adequate internet and outlets! We look forward to welcoming you back!