Hyatt Regency Orange County
$149
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$156
$142
$132
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$156
$129
$94
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$177
$139
  • Pool
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$128
$119
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$225
$199
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Marriott Hotels
$115
3,797 results
All reviewsnorth towerkids suiteoc brewhousetennis courtsfire pitorange countyacross the streetbunk bedsself parkingkids eat freeguest servicesper dayalways on timedisney shuttlehotel is beautifulking suiteevery half hour
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Good location for Disneyland, with twice and hour shuttle to the park and back until 1 AM (extra charge) . Nice room king bed and friendly staff. Small outdoor pool area with lots of kids. Paid parking, excellent breakfast buffet

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
nicole_gravelle, Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, including the Hyatt Grand Bed, friendly staff, and TusCA breakfast buffet. Thank you for letting us know, and we hope to have you back as our guests again in the future!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was our first trip to Disneyland so I researched hotels before my trip and decided on this one due to high reviews and positive remarks. Let's just say I was mortified when we checked into room #878 kids suite. First off I opened the curtains to let some sun in and the room was immediately filled with dust. Everywhere you looked, it was as though it was snowing. Now that the sun was coming in you could see hand prints left on all the furniture and disgusting floor boards and stained sheets. My husband went downstairs immediately and asked for some cleaning supplies. My kids were lying down so when they offered to send a cleaning crew, we said we would rather do it ourselves. We were told they had nothing to offer us as far as cleaning supplies or another room and we were welcome to go buy our own supplies at target across the street. Well...it gets worse. My husband comes back to the room and as Im watching my 1 year old play by the window I see the sheer drapes have blood stains on them! I seriously thought I was going to throw up. We called downstairs yet again and they sent someone up to gather our things and move us to another room. At this point we are tired and hungry, annoyed by the fact that we booked our stay through the hotel itself and they gave us the most disgusting room imaginable. Even the man that helped us move wouldn't look at the blood and said this room was beyond filthy! Our second room was ok, I had to get our my wet wipes and dust and clean the toilet seat and sink. It was not what I was expecting and nothing special for sure. You know you would think that if a guest complains of a disgusting room with blood splatter in it that had been touched by a child it might warrant a phone call or a visit by a manager, but we never heard a peep. No worry for my kids as they didn't know if it was old or new blood or even a "sorry for the inconvenience". After all the disgusting thoughts in my head of my 1 year old baby girl playing in blood stained curtains all I could do was throw her in the shower and scrub her from head to toe. I honestly can't comment so much on the rest of the stay as the first hour totally threw me off. The staff was ok. One exception was andrew with the valet parking. He always remembered our name and was very helpful with directions. He never stood waiting for a tip as everyone else did. Even they guy who brought our car around as we were leaving California stood and watched my husband fill our car to the brim with all of our luggage, didn't offer to help once but still stood there waiting for his tip. Go figure. As for the shuttle to disney, A+! Friendly, prompt and quick. This hotel was such a disappointment. You pay more for a "two bedroom" which is actually just a one bedroom with a bed on one side and a bunk bed on the other side with glass doors that shut in the middle and the only bathroom is on the kids side so if you have to get up in the middle of the night, expect to wake someone. All in all, if you are looking for a CLEAN two bedroom suite I would look somewhere else for sure. If you do chose to stay here, make sure you pack your own cleaning supplies and be extra sure to check for blood stained curtains!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanie R
nicole_gravelle, Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

We are truly sorry to hear about the negative experience that you and your family had at our hotel. Obviously this is not the high level of accommodations and cleanliness that we expect all of our guests to receive. We appreciate you letting us know about the situation so that we can address it accordingly. If there is anything that we can do to rectify the situation and possibly earn back your business, please contact Shane Nicolopoulos, Rooms Executive, at 714 740 6036. Thank you!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We've stayed here a few times in the last year or so. Its a big place so its not a place if you want a place that is quiet and away from hustle and bustle. But we like it anyway. It's a nice place, good prices, good location, and great service.

The first time we went -- probably a year ago now -- I will never forget and is primarily responsible for the eI've never given five stars before, but I've never been treated like this before. We booked a king suite and had some problems with our room. We contacted the manager and were shown that these folks really know how to take care of their customers. After seeing the manager we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we look forward to the opportunity to stay here again. Thank you to the manager, Melanie, for the great customer service!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for continuing to come back and stay with us! We truly appreciate the great review, and for letting other travelers know about your great experience. We do hope to have you back as our guests again soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

What a lovely hotel we stayed for 4 nights.The staff are so friendly and welcoming.We had a lovely room with a king bed so comfy.There is 2 pools we used the one on the ground level as had palm trees etc.The other was off a floor more concrete as has tennis courts basket all courts next to it. Only grip is you pay for car parking and for the bus to disney .I would go back again as loved that we could walk to restaurants and bars across from the hotel.

Room Tip: Rem to add in bus and parking charges
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank surfsup2

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel’s room and bed, location and outdoor pool, and hope that you will visit us again the next time your travels bring you this way!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Disney shuttle? $5 per person
Parking? $16/day
Print your Disney eTickets? $9
Breakfast? Of course it isn't included. $20+ per person
Internet?

And don't expect that your room will be ready or that there will be pool towels. Very disorganized.

• Stayed: June 2013

We are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent stay with us, and appreciate you letting us know. Thank you for your feedback, and please let us know if there is anything that we can do to change your opinion of us.