We stayed at the Hyatt as part of a Disney vacation with two small children. Dave at the front desk got us checked in way early. We arrived at 9:30 AM and they got us a room. We went to our kids suite and our bags arrived shortly after from the bell desk. The toilet was clogged when we walked in, but maintenance arrived quickly after a phone call. We also requested a bed rail for our little one and it arrived and was installed with in minutes. The room was great for afternoon naps and bed time. The kids would go to their bunk beds and we could close the door for some quiet. The shuttle for Disney was always on time and the Starbucks in the lobby was super convenient. We purchased sandwiches from the grab and go a few times and they were pretty good. The only complaint is that the hallways are pretty loud. The doors slam and we went to bed around 10 with the little ones. All of the staff were awesome and we can't wait to go back in a few years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA