We highly recommend the kids suite for families. We spent 5 days at the Hyatt Regency and enjoyed our stay. The kids did not want to leave! They loved their double bunk beds and we slept well in our king bed.
The room was very clean and the service desk was very helpful. Thank you to the staff that assisted us with our Disney tickets.
The shuttle bus to Disneyland only costs $4 per adult and kids are free however we chose to use our car. We tried the shuttle bus on our first day and found it very uncomfortable as we all were really packed in.
The theme parks are only a short drive away. Disney Parking costs $15 per day. On one of the days we were selected as "guest of the day" and received free parking and were personally escorted to a car spot near the trams.
We enjoyed eating at Oggi's (great pot stickers!) and Joe's Crab house across the road.
It was very handy having a Target nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA