“Great beer and good pizza”

Oggi's Pizza & Brewing Co.
Ranked #7 of 418 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Great beer and good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've driven by this place many times, but only stopped in this past December. I wish I'd visited sooner. The Yankee Stadium, which is their New York-style pizza is great, and Oggi's has their own beers, as wel as several other good selections. I'm fond of Oggi's own imperial IPA. They also deliver to rooms at the Crowne Plaza, which makes it nice to leave the kids in the room to eat pizza and watch movies while my wife and I get some time alone. We were there just a couple of weeks ago, and it was still a great choice.

• Visited February 2013

Endeavour
“Great food and quick delivery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Ordered to our room twice when we stayed in garden grove, food was delivered both times earlier then they said and the food was very good. Really liked the garlic twists!

• Visited February 2013
Austin, TX
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

The triathlon pizza and calamari are great here as well as the beer. If you like spicy pizza, try the slam dunk.

Visited February 2013
DC/MD
“Delicous Food! Ate here 2 days in a row”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a taste for pizza and decided to check out this place. The pizza was great and so were the buffalo wings. We got food delivered from here the very next day while staying at a hotel. The food was delivered in a reasonable amount of time and was still hot. Would recommend!

Visited February 2013
Belton, Missouri
“Nice bar atmosphere with good beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I was at a conference at the Anaheim Convention Center, and decided to make the 3/4 mile walk to Oggi's. The main reason for going was to try the hand crafted beers. The bartender was very informative, and let me sample all of the beers before I chose. I selected the "Double IPA" which was quite awesome. I had a sandwich and fries that was good, but the beer was the real stand out for me. If your in that area, and thirsty for a beer, I would recommend you stop in to Oggi's. Beyond that I met several people who were locals and they were extremely nice, and we talked and laughed the entire time I was there.

Good place by me...