“My boyfriend and I spent 2 nights at this hotel and we...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort

Days Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Garden Grove

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

my boyfriend, sister and I stayed here in august while we visited Disneyland. The prices of hotels and motels close to Disneyland are all overpriced for what you get, noisy, unclean and unfriendly the complete opposite of this hotel. My boyfriend and I stayed in room 316 and my sister in 216. The rooms were large even with a king bed and the bathrooms are clean and functional. The carpets were clean and the TV was a large flat screen with premium channels! The staff was also wonderful, I did not get his name but a young man helped my boyfriend very late at night when our toilet clogged. He came up and plunged as well as acquired a snake and was very sweet and helpful laughing and joking with my boyfriend. The price was perfect we stayed 7 nights for less then 5 nights anywhere else near Disney. This inn was super close too just down the street from Disney area so if you have a car this place is perfect. Plus at night they have super cute alley cats which i loved because i'm totally a cat person so ill definitely be back to see them! As an annual pass holder i visit often so i will recommend this place and be back myself. I will also mention this place is safe they have cameras on all the floors as well are strict about visitors so i was never worried with my sister staying alone in her room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Chula Vista, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Days Inn convenient location fair price.Beyond that not good in regards to being clean and comfortable.Bathrooms are not sanitary at all tub was filthy tiles and toilet seat was dingy and dirty.I've seen cleaner restrooms at rest stops.To the manager who reads these reviews and hides in meetings to avoid dissatisfied Vistors you should really give a tutorial on how to lose business FAST.I get that it's expensive for any major overhauls to improve your hotel but bleach and a mop are cheap.Tell your house keeping to make nice with the vacuum .Also it would also be wise to professionally steam clean your carpets.Your hotel has so much potential REAP it by cleaning IT!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Mary S
General M, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I am truly sorry that your stay with us was not up to your standards. I do apologize for being in meetings. However, we did offer you multiple room options which you were not satisfied with. We do value our guests and I apologize if this was not up to your expectations. I do hope you would give us a chance to make it right and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Garden Grove hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Definitely will stay here again ! Very clean and quiet ! Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. Towels were ruff, would be my only complaint. I highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Melgizzle
General M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Melgizzle,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff and cleanliness. We will take into consideration replacing the towels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Garden Grove
Hotel Pepper Tree
#27 of 118 in Anaheim
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,566 reviews
Candlewood Suites North Orange County

Been to Days Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort? Share your experiences!