“Worst food!”
Review of Sicilitos - CLOSED

Sicilitos
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This was our first time staying overnight in Garberville. Being unfamiliar with the area, we ate at the closest place to the restaurant. We went for the burger and steak options. Terrible!!! The meat was dry and rubbery tasting; not even sure it was beef. My worst burger ever! Even the fries and broccoli were not cooked to appeal to someone's tastebuds. As we were paying and walking out with our order, there was a lady behind us waiting to speak about her spaghetti and meatballs plate. It could not have been good or she would continued to sit and eat rather than stand and let it get cold.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Took the wife for her birthday WHAT a big disappointment tonite I ordered meat lasagna which I have ordered before and they tried to pull one over my eyes they gave me vegetarian lasagna and threw some meat sauce on it and acted like nothing was wrong even after I brought to their attention that there was carrots and celery filling, if you run out you don't lie to the customer and sub something else, bad service this place is going down hill fast, lost this customer and I am a local and will tell all of my friends the BS you pulled.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Came and had pizza. It was good but not great. Very greasy. Service was actually prompt. They were busy but they came around and checked on us several times. The fish and chips looked good at the other tables. Have to say though, we would not come back. It was ok for a late night "I'm to tired to go anywhere else.".

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Filthy, unsanitary, unlit, unstaffed, locally considered inedible and dangerous. Many years ago this was a major local spot, but with the biggest hotel in the same parking lot, they have a captive market of travelers who dont know any better, in recent years its become not so much a food establishment as some sort of post apocalyptic hellscape.
Rumors abound locally regarding what shady story lies behind this cavern of resentment and nausea. Avoid if you value your health and well being.
Perfect place for hardcore masochists.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

It's a casual joint, don't dress up or expect overpriced plates of tiny servings. Awesome setting, tons of stuff (old road and advertising metal signs) to look at. Games for the kids, good beer to drink. I had fish and chips, it was delish. My son got the lasagna which was a healthy serving of good food. The rest of the fam got a pizza which they devoured. We cleared our plates, and were stuffed! The staff was nice and friendly, I had a nice time, and would totally go back.