“GREAT STAY”

Best Western Galt Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Galt
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The staff (Paul and Rupee) were great. they have great service. I will absolutely stay here again and I will recommend this property to friends and family. This stay was a little getaway for me and my boyfriend and we really enjoyed ourselves. I was even given a free room upgrade to the jacuzzi suite, which I would highly recommend for a romantic night or relaxing. so thanks for a great stay, and thanks Paul and Rupee for being so awesome.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Danette P,

Thank you for completing a survey as we truly value your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and we do hope to see you again in the future! Thank you for your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Clean, convenient, quiet, comfortable! Hotel staff were very helpful and the hotel provided everything I needed for my 7 day stay! The room was comfortable, the laundry clean and very workable, the lobby inviting and nicely set up, the breakfast good with a lot of diversity, the parking and general outside of the hotel was orderly, clean and well landscaped. The internet system worked well as opposed to so many hotels where it does not work at all. The price was right and the value definitely exceeded the cost! All in all, a very good place to stay for short periods or long.

James G,

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Outside to Inside Motel very clean , Staff Friendly , Helpful , Eager to Accomidate ... Price very affordable and well worth the money and more .. Highly Recommend !!! In my book 5 Stars !! See You Soon !!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Jeffrey F,

Reviewed December 13, 2013

You will be treated like a second class citizen because you tried to save money. The room I was placed in was at the end of the hotel and over looked a busy road. Parallel to that road was the always busy Hwy 99. I might understand utilizing the worst room if the hotel was full, but it wasn't even close to being full. The traffic noise made it very difficult to get a good nights sleep. My white socks became visibly soiled after walking around inside my room. I have never experienced that in a hotel. The shower was a little scary. The shower head was and adjustable type..three settings. Only one setting partially worked due to the hard water deposits. The setting that used the outer part of the shower head, which didn't work at all, was black with what I can only assume was mold. I often stay at Best Westerns and am very disappointed in this facility. This experience will make me think twice about staying with Best Western in the future.

Teresa C,
I would like to thank you for leaving us a review; we greatly value your feedback. On behalf of the staff, I apologize that your stay was not up to expectations. We have looked into your complaints, and are getting to the bottom of the problem. Once again, I do apologize, and I hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

First of all, the hotel was pet friendly. Often, rooms assigned to travellers with pets are often lack in quality of furnishings but the Galt Inn was clean, quiet and well furnished. The interior corridors made the place safer and quieter since the hotel is near US 99 (convenient location) and a couple of major roads. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Abirami C,
First and foremost thank YOU for taking the time to leave us a review. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very glad to hear we were able to accommodate your needs and you were satisfied.
We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you from the staff!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stay there regularly, Great staff and accommodations,,, I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family.. There pool and spa is also wonderful as well as there exercise machines... It's a good place to stay..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Mr. Leone! Thank YOU for taking the time to leave us a review. We value your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you enjoy all of the accommodations and we love having you stay with us frequently!

Once again, thank you and we appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

See you again soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have stayed here many times I have everything good to say staff has been top notch for me I will be a returning customer till I the day I stop traveling hotel staff always made sure I have always had what I needed and fir the room rate I could not find a more better place and feel safe all night long

• Stayed: October 2013

Glenn D, first and foremost thank YOU for taking the time to leave us a review. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.
We are so glad that you are a returning guest, we love having you stay with us! Also glad to hear you are always well taken care of.

We hope to see you again soon! Thank you from all of the staff!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Galt
Comfort Inn & Suites Galt - Lodi North
Motel 6 Lodi
#6 of 13 in Lodi
Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi

Been to Best Western Galt Inn? Share your experiences!