Best Western Galt Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
    Average 3/5
    View Hotel
    All reviewsno elevatorroom was cleanfirst floorelk grovebreakfast barstaff was friendly and helpfulexcellent breakfastplace to stayvery nice staystayed nightsyogurtlodifreewaymotelstocktoninternetaccommodations
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 16, 2013

I loved the hotel staff and the accommodations were very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel! This was a good location in The Galt area and I truly cant say enough about the very kind staff!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Cinthea, we are glad that you are enjoyed your stay with us here. On behalf of the staff, we thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Western Galt Inn team

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This hotel is just OK mostly worn around the edges. Needs some deep TLC. Bed is not comfortable and the room smelled like bleach so bad we had to leave the window open. Warning there is no elevator in this hotel if I had known that I wouldn't have stayed here as my hubby has a hard time with the stairs. The heater smelled very bad when we turned it on.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Lonelytraveler21, thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

On behalf of the team, I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately, we do not have an elevator, and I apologize for that. I would like to extend an invitation for you to visit our hotel again and give us another chance so we can exceed your expectations.

Once again, thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

After reading the reviews I Booked a King room on their website for $65. Being inexpensive I was a little apprehensive but upon check in I found the room was clean and comfortable and even had a flat screen TV. The hotel has obviously been updated in the last few years and it is starting to show slight signs of wear but overall was still very nice. The only glitch I had was receiving a room with a door joining to the room next door (I probably could have asked for a different unit but didn’t bother). I don’t like adjoining doors as the noise from the room next door will carry right into your suite. Fortunately no one was staying next to me so it was quiet (I was at the front of the hotel and didn’t hear any freeway noise either). I will definitely stay here next time I’m in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

PNWtrek, thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad you liked our recent upgrades, one of which is the flat screen tvs. Thank you for giving us a chance to provide you with great service. We hope to see you again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

It is funny how we gravitate toward the negative reviews when we search for a place to stay for the first time. I was a little worried about our choice to stay for the evening based on those couple of reviews. I am happy to share that our family did not experience anything negative about our stay. We were well taken care of by Magna the front desk clerk, she went above and beyond in making sure that our stay was comfortable. The room was clean, comfortable and everything worked. The service was really good and the result was a very nice stay. Our family will stay there again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
    BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Jeff, thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for giving us a chance to provide you with great service. I am glad that our front desk made sure you were well taken care of. We hope to see you again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed in Galt during a horse show. For the cost, this is an excellent place to stay. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. A continental breakfast is included in the price as well as Wi-Fi. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. We will be returning for the same show next year and will undoubtedly stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
    BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

SullysMom, thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found great value for the price paid and all the amenities included. We look forward to seeing you again next year when you stay with us for the horse show.