“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Galt
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are very friendly and went out if their way to help me when I had some car trouble.

Rooms are clean and quiet. Beds are great - ended up having a very good sleep. Breakfast was also better than expected.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank jerrywesterby
BWGaltInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Galt Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Jerry, thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope your car problems have resolved. I'm glad you were able to get a good nights rest. We hope you will come see us again next time you are in the area.

Once again, thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
San Jose, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very disappointed with my recent stay. The hallway & rooms has a horrible smell. The room was clean, asked housekeeping for addtional towels and they were not very friendly. When checking in the front desk was nice, but throughout the shift change they became rude. NEVER STAYING THERE AGAIN!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BWGaltInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Galt Inn, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Marie, thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations and I apologize on behalf of my team.

Once again, thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.
Incline Village, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Was disappointed with a recent stay. The property was clean and nicely kept but the room was not great. The bathtub was old and dirty. It looks like they tried to paint it but it did not work. The room was really stuffy and smelled like natural gas. I could not open the window but the manager was able to open it. The room was on the second floor and the window did not have a screen and you could open it the entire way. Had to close it because it was not safe. Then the fan in the a/c system was so loud we could not sleep. The pool area was nice and the manager really tried to fix the problems which was nice because they were sold out and did not have a room to move us to.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BWGaltInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Galt Inn, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Sandy, I would like to thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations and I apologize that we were unable to move you into a different room due to being sold out that night.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to visit our hotel again and give us another chance so we can exceed your expectations.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and come see us again soon so we can better serve you.
Crescent City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

This hotel was a convenient location for me. I had my corrections exam very close by. I initially only chose this place because nearby hotels were quoting me ridiculous rates and the only one that was cheaper was disgusting! I arrived before checkin time but the gentleman working told me if i could wait 15 mins the room would be ready soon. Thankfully, I didn't even have to wait 15 mins, my room was ready before that! The rest of the staff was also very helpful with directions, places to eat, and a bunch of other questions I had for them. Breakfast in the morning was a pretty good, no complaints. Waffles!! Will be returning soon , great service! ..

Room Tip: Ask about special rates. sometimes they are available! ..
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank cindy r
BWGaltInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Galt Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Cindy, thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you stay with us again in the future. Our check in time is 2pm, but I am glad you were able to get settled in before that. Our staff strives to make our guests' stays enjoyable. We are glad to hear we were helpful.

Tulsa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

The front desk clerk was very helpful and polite.
The room was clean, quiet and the bed very comfortable
The breakfast bar was very well run.
I had a very good impression of the staff at this location
Good place to stop for a rest..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
BWGaltInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Galt Inn, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

I'm very glad to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations and u were well taken care of. Also, we are glad to enjoyed the breakfast and that you were satisfied with your room. We hope you will come see us again soon.

Lancaster, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

overall a great value, request was honored for a downstairs quiet room. breakfast was nice. i don't recall the man's name working at the front desk, but he was very attentive. didn't use the pool because it was cold, but it looked clean. will return again if in the area

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
BWGaltInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Galt Inn, responded to this review, March 22, 2013

We are pleased to see that you were taken care of by our employee and that you enjoyed our continental breakfast. We hope to see you again when the weather is warmer so you can use the pool and so that we can provide an even better experience for you.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galt
Comfort Inn & Suites Galt - Lodi North
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi
BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites
Days Inn & Suites Lodi
Holiday Inn Express Lodi
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5

Been to BEST WESTERN Galt Inn? Share your experiences!