“Poor”

Best Western Galt Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Galt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fresno, California, USA
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay everything.was so clean and smelled really. Will def stay here again when passing threw...thanks again my.bed was very soft made.me really feel at home...the sta
Staff was friendly as well..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank PRIDE M
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this review, December 3, 2014
silversstreak,

Thank you for completing a survey as we truly value your feedback. We know you have other choices when choosing where to stay, and we are very glad that you decided to stay with us!
We would like to thank you for your kind reviews and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your loyalty to our brand.
Oakley
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I placed an order for a room and when I showed up they said that I was a no show and had to pay for the original room and half of the room I actually received. I will do things different next time. I will call ahead and make sure I don't over pay again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Monika,

Thank you for completing a survey as we truly value your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. On behalf of the team, we apologize for the internet problems during your stay. We will look into the issue to prevent it from happening again. We hope you will come back again the next time you are in town! Thank you for your loyalty to our brand
Escondido, California
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed here on a Saturday night over the Thanksgiving weekend. There was plenty of parking in the parking lot in front of the lobby. Both the check in and check out were fast. The young lady (Diana) behind the counter was professional, friendly, and had a good work ethic. When I informed her that I was a Best Western diamond elite member, she immediately upgraded me to a king suite, room number 117. This room has a spa-tub, and a big screen television. The room was clean and quiet. The strong flow of water from the shower was very relaxing. The bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was okay, in between a continental and full breakfast. The three pieces of exercise equipment (treadmill, stair stepper, and stationary bicycle) in the gym all worked fine. The price paid was great, and this Best Western is reasonably located from downtown Sacramento. If you want a clean hotel that is reasonably priced, I would recommend the Galt Inn.

Room Tip: If you are a member of Best Western's Reward program, make sure that upon check in you request a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Deborah, I would like to thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed our staff and breakfast.
We do apologize that, at this time, we only have single handicap rooms. Also, we are currently in the process of updating our wireless connections, so I apologize about the low signals.

Once again, thank you for your feedback Deborah and come see us again soon so we can better serve you.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very nice room and staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was very clean and quiet. Would stay again if I was in area. The hotel was very close to highway which made it really easy to find.
Not to much around as far as restaurants that we saw, but we did not drive to far from hotel.

Room Tip: stayed on 2nd floor,other than that it was nice. No room noise
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed at the Bestwestern hotel for 2 nights while visting family and freinds in area. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Check inn was fast and efficient. Rooms were super clean and looked newly renovated. Beds were comfy , great channel line up. The breakfast was good and my kids loved it. Wifi was easy to set up and very fast. I believe hotel was great bargin . Similar hotels in the area were at least $40 more. Would defiantly recommend this hotel and will be staying there next time I am visting.

• Stayed October 2012
Kelowna
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Clean, large rooms. At $69 a night great value. Convenient. AM drive in to Sacramento for meetings, commute at 6:45am was 25 minutes.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Perseverance
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galt
Comfort Inn & Suites Galt - Lodi North
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites
Days Inn & Suites Lodi
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi
Budget Inn of Lodi
Budget Inn of Lodi
#7 of 13 in Lodi
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove

Been to Best Western Galt Inn? Share your experiences!