“So glad you're in our neighborhood!”
Review of Beverly's Bakery

Beverly's Bakery
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Fullerton
Fullerton, California
“So glad you're in our neighborhood!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Beverly's has been our go-to bakery for years and years--and here are a couple don't miss items: PECAN STICKY BUNS--seriously, theirs are the best I've ever had. Their SCONES are fabulous (and the reason this family originally bought Beverly's years ago). They sell their scones frozen and you can bake them at home--how cool is that? They sell a number of varieties (currents are my favorites) and they also come in half size which is PLENTY big. They did a wedding cake for my daughter's dessert table (so, along with another 20+ desserts) and it was classy, simple and delicious.

• Visited April 2012

“Don't waste your time!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Cakes are dry and lack flavor. They are way too proud of themselves and ask for too much money. You might as well go and buy a box of Duncan Hines and do it yourself. It would be 109 times better!

California
“Absolutely the BEST”
Reviewed July 2, 2010

We got my y Mother's 100th Birthday cake here in April. It was in the shape of a watering can because Mum loves to garden. Chocolate with a mint filling. There was none left............Marvellous

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I can't say enough about...”
Reviewed July 27, 2009

I can't say enough about their cakes, scones, breakfast breads and cookies. Somewhat pricey but worth every penny.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fullerton, California
“Kind of expensive, but worth it for cakes”
Reviewed September 6, 2008

I usually buy sheet cakes at Costco becaus they are cheap and good. It I want to splurge, I go to Beverly's Best. Their cakes are moist and flavorful. I got my wedding cake from Beverly's and it looked and tasted divine.

It is often crowded and have had some nice service and not so nice service.

Wish they had more morning bakery items though. I don't care for their offerings.