Roscoe's Famous Deli
Ranked #11 of 380 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Premium quality sandwiches, so big you may want to share. Wonderful laid back atmosphere with all the big kid games and lots of big screen TVs. The service was wonderful and they serve very cold beers and delicious Bloody Marys. A must stop if you are anywhere around Fullerton, CA.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

If you like live music, major TV screens, ample room to stretch your arms and legs with a beverage one hand and a sandwich in the other - this is the place for you! Great outdoor area and bar, and a few indoor bar areas to choose from & a POOL TABLE... Try their pastrami - melts in your mouth! Everything is freshly made to order and sliced.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Went here for the first time today and loved the food! My husband had The Godfather and I had the tuna. Both of our sandwiches were huge. I must omit my husband's was extremely tasty and I wish that I had ordered the same. Don't get me wrong, the tuna was great, his was just such an interesting taste sensation. We will defiantly be returning to sample their other sandwiches. The service was prompt and friendly. We're very happy to add Roscoe's to our list of favorites.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The sandwiches were HUGE! I literally took the other half to the hotel and ate it for dinner that night. All the ingredients were fresh and the atmosphere was fun.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Roscoe's is always a great place to go! Whether it be to watch Football on one of their many TV's or to have one of their Schooners of delicious beer and a BIG sandwich, they never disapoint! Really fun for nighttime and daytime entertainment! Bartenders are friendly and quick as well!