“great breakfast”
Review of Kimmies Coffee Cup

Kimmies Coffee Cup
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Fullerton
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my favorite breakfast place in Cal. It is small, homey and the food is great. Try the biscuits and gravy.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

First let me say the current picture on this review page isn't from the location on Commonwealth in Fullerton.
Kimmies has limited hours, during the day only. Great home style cooking, with good taste and very nicely presented. Have been several times since my first visit in 2004, but my last visit was with my brother-in-law. Had Egg Salad Sandwich on dark bread and we ordered onion rings and fresh fruit with our meals. Normally I have ordered breakfast meals, but trying to cut back on eggs lately. You can get take-out orders.
Everything served to us has been delicious.
Coffee is good, but nothing special.
If you like vinyl records, there is a store called "Blue Bird" that sells them and just opened next door.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When we travel, we purposely stay away from chains. While there are few Kimmies, they are far from a "chain" mentality. The place in Fullerton was quite small so we had to wait outside until a table opened up. This just added to the quaintness. My scrambled eggs were great. The corn beef hash was a bit salty, but when mixed with the eggs and hash browns, it was yummy. I would definitely go back, but there are so many other places I've yet to try. I will keep this on my list!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

After reading the great reviews of Kimmies, we chose to give it a try while we were staying in Buena Park and took the drive over to Fullerton.
The food and the interior was just as other people have commented here on Tripadvisor -> home style - BUT the service wasn't at all what I had expected... I'm not saying the service was bad, but it was JUST average and not the warm, hearty experience that makes you feel at home - which we were expecting. -What an experience it would have been if the owners (staff) would have put a little soul into their service as well!

For us - on this day, Kimmies was just an average Diner - with nice interior.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

A great little local diner/coffee shop chain, Kimmie herself (or members of her family) is/are often to be seen at any of the locations. Family run, and so real you won't think you are in Orange County anymore your food is not premade so if you want it NOW then go to some gross fast food place and clear up your seat for one of Kimmies many local repeat customers. Our lest favorite one is the Placentia location, it is not as cute and intimate as the others. If you love Americana and pretty, wholesome ladies, you will love Kimmies