This hotel kinda sucks, it seems very old with that yucky hotel smell. The Breakfast consists of hard-boild eggs, left over asian food, and rice porridge. Both nights of the stay, there was parties all night long, and the headboards are not fastened to the wall( not to mention the very thin walls)... at least when we complained, something was done by the third time we called with threats to call the police. In the room, you get about 15 cable channels + HBO, and you get a small fridge, big enough to put about 2 cokes and a few beers. There is no microwave, no iron, and the exhaust fan does not work. It says its a "Green Hotel" but when the toilet runs all day and night, Its not economical and its annoying..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, California is a 4 story building with indoor corridors. Only 8 miles away from major attractions in the area - Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Angels Stadium, Honda Center and 2 miles from Brea Mall for a great shopping experience. Less than 5 miles to the prestigious California State Fullerton University and Fullerton College, Carbon Canyon Regional Park, Fullerton Municipal and Birch Hills Golf Course are only 3 miles away.We have over 3280 square feet of meeting space available An outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, guest laundry and large parking area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Fullerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Heritage Hotel - Fullerton
- Heritage Hotel Fullerton
- Days Inn & Suites Fullerton CA - Orange County