“You get what you pay for...”

Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
Reviewed December 20, 2009

This hotel kinda sucks, it seems very old with that yucky hotel smell. The Breakfast consists of hard-boild eggs, left over asian food, and rice porridge. Both nights of the stay, there was parties all night long, and the headboards are not fastened to the wall( not to mention the very thin walls)... at least when we complained, something was done by the third time we called with threats to call the police. In the room, you get about 15 cable channels + HBO, and you get a small fridge, big enough to put about 2 cokes and a few beers. There is no microwave, no iron, and the exhaust fan does not work. It says its a "Green Hotel" but when the toilet runs all day and night, Its not economical and its annoying..

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 8, 2009

This hotel is very convenient to family and friends, but caters mostly to tours from China. The breakfast fare is mostly Chinese (eggs in brine some sort of spongey wet bread,etc) It would be nice to see some fruit of some sort...and it would be great if the traffic light in front of the hotel would accomodate pedestrians, as it would be nice to be able to "walk around the block"

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I spent two nights recently at Heritage Inn Fullerton. The room is clean, everything works great. The service is extremely nice, people are so polite. For a very cheap price, you get a 5 star hotel!!! Strongly Recommended!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank he426
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I've stayed in Heritage inn, for 4 days, for a business trip. Before I rent the room, I have read some review of this hotel , it looks trerrible. I choosed them because of the bettrer location and thier reasonable price. In those four days, I fund that they have a very good staff, the polite front desk, Contilental, Asian food and some other choises for breakfast! The most important is, I left my purse behind within everything I need for my airplane in my room after checking-out . 1 hour later they called me to remind me that . Oh my god! Thank you for the housekeeping maid, thank you for Heritage inn!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank colin918
Reviewed December 1, 2008

I have stayed at the Heritage Inn several times, as it is in a convenient location for me. The Heritage Inn caters heavily to Asian tour group, which is neither good or bad....it make the free breakfast very interesting, as several typical Asian dishes are served. Sometimes you can get someone behind the desk that struggles a little with English.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank DerbyTraveler1
Reviewed August 7, 2008

When I first got in the front desk was very incapable of speaking. After 20 minutes i finally got my room. When I got in it had a horrible burning smell. I asked for a better room, but they rudely said no. I asked for some Towels, but speaking to me like a criminal they didn't even listen.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Made reservations through HotelPlus ([--])
on June 2 with a confirmation number. When I arrived at hotel they had the reservation but the price was different then when I made the reservation. The manager, Henry Yao, would not honor the price even though I had a print out of the reservation.
It appears he has no knowledge of contract law and does not care about customer relations. As a result we ended up leaving 4 days early and stayed elsewhere.
The room was ok but wouldn't pass the white glove test. My nephew is alergic to dust and he started having a reaction while laying on the bed spread. When we removed the spread his alergies got better.
The room was in need of some minor repairs
The breakfast consisted of cold cereal, juice, coffee, muffins, fruit and if you like asian cuisine they have a warm breakfast for you.
Over all not a bad place to stay. Just be a little wary of your confirmed reservation and room rate.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
4 mi away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim

Been to Days Inn & Suites Fullerton? Share your experiences!