This hotel is clean, friendly service and conveniently located,
I travel to Fullerton several time a year and have always stayed at Howard Johnsons Fullerton. Howard Johnsons is a one star dud compared to Days Inn.
Days Inn is my new home when in Fullerton. I only wish I'd found them sooner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, California is a 4 story building with indoor corridors. Only 8 miles away from major attractions in the area - Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Angels Stadium, Honda Center and 2 miles from Brea Mall for a great shopping experience. Less than 5 miles to the prestigious California State Fullerton University and Fullerton College, Carbon Canyon Regional Park, Fullerton Municipal and Birch Hills Golf Course are only 3 miles away.We have over 3280 square feet of meeting space available An outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, guest laundry and large parking area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Fullerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Heritage Hotel - Fullerton
- Heritage Hotel Fullerton
- Days Inn & Suites Fullerton CA - Orange County