My wife and I stayed for two nights. The hotel is a decent one for a Days Inn. The hotel is on a busy, main street with a railroad track adjacent to it; however we never heard road noise or a train. It is a reasonably clean hotel and our room was adequate although the bed was a little soft. AC works but it is a wall mounted unit and noisy when operating. Bathroom amenities are average. There was a tour group of young teenagers staying one night and they were a little noisy and pushy but not too bad. Our room was on the fourth floor overlooking the pool, which was used. No noise problems. I was disappointed in the continental breakfast..A small selection of tiny, unappetizing pastries, poor selection of cereals, and small cups for coffee, We went out for breakfast rather than eat the free continental breakfast. I might choose a different hotel next time I visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, California is a 4 story building with indoor corridors. Only 8 miles away from major attractions in the area - Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Angels Stadium, Honda Center and 2 miles from Brea Mall for a great shopping experience. Less than 5 miles to the prestigious California State Fullerton University and Fullerton College, Carbon Canyon Regional Park, Fullerton Municipal and Birch Hills Golf Course are only 3 miles away.We have over 3280 square feet of meeting space available An outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, guest laundry and large parking area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Fullerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Heritage Hotel - Fullerton
- Heritage Hotel Fullerton
- Days Inn & Suites Fullerton CA - Orange County