There is nothing "wrong" per se with this hotel. For $70-$80 you can't go wrong near Disneyland and close to the Brea Mall. Note management "responds" to every review and this is not only a good sign but it is a new owner and they are clearly making improvements since their acquisition. Some things you should know however. While we were here there were several youth basketball teams staying here for a tournament, and a very large group of non-english speaking Chinese. Result--- very crowded breakfast if you did not go between 6 and 7 a.m., lots of noise at night with constant slamming of room doors until about 11:30 pm. At check-in I asked about our location and was told the teams were "on the other side" but that simply was not true.The Chinese were all over the parking lot, halls and pool doing Tai Chi exercise (cool to watch but strange choice of locations), and they tended to push every button for every floor in the elevator because it appeared many had never been in an elevator before. My best friend lives in Fullerton and informs me this hotel is "famous" for housing large "groups".
If you are budget conscious, then go for it. Typical continental breakfast with rolls, cereal, waffle iron etc (no eggs and bacon etc). Rooms were clean, service personnel pleasant and responsive. Rooms were not "suites" but larger than average and did have a small mini-fridge. Pool and hot tub was clean and they provide pool towels. A/C provided by the typical "motel" wall units that can keep you up going on and off if you are a light sleeper. Plenty of hot water and showerhead was better than average. Four floors. Free wireless internet, parking and continental breakfast. NO fitness room but it would not surprise me if new management installed one in the near future.Relatively safe area of town. Lots of great restaurants in adjacent Brea and Fullerton.
If this review was helpful to you, please indicate so and enjoy your stay in Southern California!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, California is a 4 story building with indoor corridors. Only 8 miles away from major attractions in the area - Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Angels Stadium, Honda Center and 2 miles from Brea Mall for a great shopping experience. Less than 5 miles to the prestigious California State Fullerton University and Fullerton College, Carbon Canyon Regional Park, Fullerton Municipal and Birch Hills Golf Course are only 3 miles away.We have over 3280 square feet of meeting space available An outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, guest laundry and large parking area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Fullerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Heritage Hotel - Fullerton
- Heritage Hotel Fullerton
- Days Inn & Suites Fullerton CA - Orange County