“i love the heritage but.........”

Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
London, United Kingdom
“i love the heritage but.........”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

this hotel is very well placed for shopping and eating out.
the rooms are clean, the staff great, very comfortable feeling, no hassle.
BUT THE BEDS ARE SOOO HARD, they do my back in !
i always go back to this hotel but please upgrade the beds to make my stay even nicer?

Room Tip: all the same
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank lw5785
heritageinnfullerton, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, responded to this review, May 4, 2011
Thank you very much for the kind comments and review. I am sorry for the fact that you felt the beds are SO HARD. I assure you that I will make recommendations to my company to provide a solution to this issue in the near future.

Once again, thank you and it is always a pleasure to tend to our guests concerns and any other opportunities or issues they may face (we will work hard to insure it is mostly positive) while visiting us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 19, 2010

The parking lot to this place is always empty...even during busy season...???? The place is in need of an overhaul. I doubt any updating or repairs have been done in years. When I arrived to my room I was greeted by a strange odor. Next came a knock from the maint. man who was working on the plumbing in the adjacent bathroom to tell me there was a problem. The front desk relocated me to another room, and mentioned that he'd put me in a room as far away from the "Groups" because they were very noisy. The "groups" were bus loads of teens vacationing from China who were very polite, well mannered and quiet. The new room was quite worn at best. I was supposed to stay there two nights, but I left after one as the room was infested with cock roaches! When I went to check out I told them why I was leaving and they could have cared less. Not even an I'm sorry.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, responded to this review, April 1, 2011
We appreciate our guests comments and reviews. Our parking lot does look empty since we have a huge space around the hotel for parking. Our parking area can fit between 20 to 25 trucks (18 wheelers). We are in the process of renovating the property and many of our rooms have been completed.

It is our main priority to insure that our guests are 100% satisfied. Our doors are open for any comments or complaints. Please help us improve in order to provide you with the best service and product each and every time you visit us.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed December 20, 2009

This hotel kinda sucks, it seems very old with that yucky hotel smell. The Breakfast consists of hard-boild eggs, left over asian food, and rice porridge. Both nights of the stay, there was parties all night long, and the headboards are not fastened to the wall( not to mention the very thin walls)... at least when we complained, something was done by the third time we called with threats to call the police. In the room, you get about 15 cable channels + HBO, and you get a small fridge, big enough to put about 2 cokes and a few beers. There is no microwave, no iron, and the exhaust fan does not work. It says its a "Green Hotel" but when the toilet runs all day and night, Its not economical and its annoying..

Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This hotel is very convenient to family and friends, but caters mostly to tours from China. The breakfast fare is mostly Chinese (eggs in brine some sort of spongey wet bread,etc) It would be nice to see some fruit of some sort...and it would be great if the traffic light in front of the hotel would accomodate pedestrians, as it would be nice to be able to "walk around the block"

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I spent two nights recently at Heritage Inn Fullerton. The room is clean, everything works great. The service is extremely nice, people are so polite. For a very cheap price, you get a 5 star hotel!!! Strongly Recommended!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank he426
1, villa saint michel
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I've stayed in Heritage inn, for 4 days, for a business trip. Before I rent the room, I have read some review of this hotel , it looks trerrible. I choosed them because of the bettrer location and thier reasonable price. In those four days, I fund that they have a very good staff, the polite front desk, Contilental, Asian food and some other choises for breakfast! The most important is, I left my purse behind within everything I need for my airplane in my room after checking-out . 1 hour later they called me to remind me that . Oh my god! Thank you for the housekeeping maid, thank you for Heritage inn!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank colin918
Louisville, Ky
Reviewed December 1, 2008

I have stayed at the Heritage Inn several times, as it is in a convenient location for me. The Heritage Inn caters heavily to Asian tour group, which is neither good or bad....it make the free breakfast very interesting, as several typical Asian dishes are served. Sometimes you can get someone behind the desk that struggles a little with English.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank DerbyTraveler1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County

Been to Days Inn & Suites Fullerton? Share your experiences!