“so so restaurant”
Review of Knowlwood Restaurant - CLOSED

Knowlwood Restaurant
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Hamburger and fries really good. But I just didn't like the it seemed liked an old restaurant that could use an update

There are newer reviews for Knowlwood Restaurant

Reviewed January 14, 2012

The Frisco Burger is a burger topped with bacon, cheese, grilled onions, thousand island, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles on grilled Parmesan sourdough. I love burgers with cheese crusted bread! It blends well with the sourdough and really takes it up a notch instead of just a plain hamburger bun. The burger is perfectly cooked and juicy. It’s the bacon and cheese that really make the burger, adding salty, smoky, and a creamy gooeyness. It’s my favorite burger on their menu! Thumbs up, way up!

Reviewed May 17, 2011

When my wife found herself in northern Orange County and would be running late for dinner, she gave me a phone call. "Hey," she said, "How about a turkey burger from Knolwood for dinner? I can pick it up and bring it on down.". Boy, am I glad that I said "yes". Knowlood makes great hamburgers, and so many of their other dishes are well known for being hearty and yummy, but those turkeyburgers that my wife brought home were just terrific. Of course we recognize that we should be cutting down on red meat, and so turkey is the natural answer, as even Carl's Junior has added them to their menu, but let me tell you, those at Knowlwood are head over heals better than Carl's. The ones my brought home had FLAVOR! They were just wonderful. Why have we never thought to Knowlwood when we want to go on a picnic? This would be a wonderful thing to have in the park . . .with fries, a drink, and the sun and grass!

Reviewed April 11, 2011

This restaurant is terribly greasy and unhealthy, even the turkey burger. You order your food and wait at LEAST 30 min. depending on how busy it is. The atmosphere is alright, you get to watch TV and they have beer tops in the tables with about two videogames, if i'm not mistaken. With service, no one walks around, you have to go up to the counter which isn't too bad but no one is happy to work there. If you go there, order a drink. Even the chicken tenders are gross.

1  Thank GuyWhoDoesStuff
Reviewed February 11, 2011

Am I only playing with my mind when I order a turkeyburger at Knowlwood, instead of beef? They are SOOOO good, and only very slightly more expensive. This particular location has outside seating, a lot of room for indoor seating, and in the heat of summer is wonderfully air conditioned when you just want a quick bite. Their french fries are very different than those of McDonalds--whose are reputed to be the very best--as they are not so thin so carry more potato flavor. We like them and if you give this place a test, I am certain you'll like them as well.

1  Thank Fatbird1