“Average Quality Food and Service For a Good Price”
Review of Amazon Churrascaria - CLOSED

Amazon Churrascaria
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We came here on a Sunday thinking they honored their lunch price everyday - apparently Monday-Thurday, lunch runs until 3 PM and costs $9.95 per person and Friday and Saturday lunch runs until 3 PM and costs $15.95, but they charge dinner prices all day on Sunday. Boo! We paid $27 per person for our meal. Still not bad for a Brazilian steakhouse, but the quality of meat and salad bar here is not on par with other churrascarias I've been to.

The service was ok - definitely not served with a smile until my bf showed his passport and the server saw that he was Brazilian. This was the first time I saw the guy's teeth. He was really nice to us AFTER that. The gaucho was not all that enjoyable to be around either. He was serving the meat and barely told us what the meat was. I guess Sundays are not a good day to come.

The food here is ok. Probably on the bottom portion of my list for churrascaria/rodizio. The salad bar is the least impressive I've seen for a churrascaria. They had no cheese selection, and there wasn't much to choose from. The beef tongue stew is pretty good though. Don't come here for the salad bar; you'll be disappointed. There are other churrascarias with a much better salad bar and for only a little more. There were two occasions that they ran out of pao de queijo, so we had to wait until they refilled that station. I'd say half the meat was super delicious and the other half was over-cooked and dry (severely well done). The garlic steak and rib eye were the best and had lots of flavor to them, and the picanha and peppered steak were the worst. Both were super dry, not tender at all, and lacking in flavor. They were out of alligator meat, so we didn't get to try it. They have a pretty good wine selection, so we ordered two glasses of the Malbec, which was very good.

This review is based on the value of the food quality and service vs. the price. Overall, everything was ok.

1  Thank buffy0182
There are newer reviews for Amazon Churrascaria

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Took wifey here for Mother's day.. One of her favorite restaurants. Service is always spot on. The food is very good with many varieties in the buffet court with many brazilian specialties. The best thing about the place is the meats... They constantly bring new things out on swords & slice off for you at table. Chicken, Lamb, Quail, Aligator, bacon wrapped turkey, Rib Eye, Flank Steak, Tri tip, Shihkabob, Garlic-steak, sausages, Black pepper steak... so many thinks to sample. They keep bringing the meats till your full.. My favorite is at the end of the meal if you ask they will bring out a pineapple that has been done on the rotisery. My daughter's favorit is the fried bannanas with brown sugar & cinemon.

1  Thank Christopher W
Reviewed April 16, 2013

People are very friendly, however dont let that fool you.
The quality of the buffet is mediocre to poor. Food was cold, very blend, and most of it was missing. Sailing a sad feeling of desperation when the menu and the tags still up making your mouth watery with those savory food that they dont carry anymore or dont have that exactly day you come to visit.
I am from Brazil, my standards in food are very high. Churrascaria or what we call here Brazilian steakhouse was easy too say lacking of a hint of salt and pepper. Their steaks in which should come to your table until you cant see food anymore took a long path away from my table. Of course what you want to eat its nearly the last thing to arrive, maybe they know when you are so irritated with what you being served that they want to make you happy and give you some salt less picanha. Well last but not least and the most important to me; price. The price was an absurd compare to the product we ate (or wanted to eat). Therefore this place in my opinion is a no no. Almost a disrespectful culinary (wanna be) of such a traditional thing in Brasil. Our churrascaria!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The beef, and a whole bunch of other meat, is here. This place is a carnivore's dream. They bring the meat right to your table. All you can eat. I love this place

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We used to go to a Brazillian Churrascaria years ago in Anaheim...then they closed. Then we found one in La Mirada...then they closed. This one has been around for awhile now so we decided to give it a try. Came here for lunch, so the selections were lmited as they have a different menu for lunch. However, it was like the Churrascaria I remember. The food was great and the service outstanding. Hope to make it here for dinner soon...