“Good Group Meeting Spot”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #13 of 380 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I confess, there is rarely any change for me when I come here... It's all about the Mizithra Cheese...soooo yummy! The Old Spaghetti Factory is a great place to meet a group for lunch..they have a really nice selection of lunch combos that don't leave you hungry or broke.
We were a group of 8 ladies & as we sat several of us commented on the placement of the menus right on top of our preset silverware & napkins. Those menus are touched by everyone & putting them on top of my silverware is just gross. Then I asked for a straw & our waitress brought me our table a handful unwrapped straws fully gripped with her bare hand. We had a cake on the table for one of the ladies birthdays & the same waitress put the cheese bread plate down, without paying attention, right into the side of the cake. I asked to see a manager, he was very pleasant & receptive to my comments & then checked on us multiple times after that. Interestingly he commented that Corporate requires that placement of the menu & that a new placement was under advisement?? How long does it take to decide not to place something dirty on top of your guests eating utensils?

1  Thank CharlaAV711

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had dinner here one night while visiting the area and our meals were very good, as usual. My husband had a lot of restrictions with his diet at the time, and our server was very helpful in that he was able to order something that wasn't on the menu. We love the mizithra cheese and found out is being sold in select COSTCO locations. We always have dinner one night when visiting the area, and we'll be back again next time we're in town!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Spaghetti factory is my wife's favorite place and this Saturday's dinner did not disappoint. Good food which included Mizithra, and garlic cheese toast was excellent. Service was very good as well. This location is always busy but also always provides consistently good food and service. Looking forward to next time.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great atmosphere and Great service. The spaghetti and Italian food was average to above average.
The location is next to the Fullerton Train Station and many other businesses, which made it a real hassle to find a parking place.
Most dishes were priced from $12 to $18. I enjoyed the Mizeria and spaghetti with meat sauce combo.

A great place to take a date or friends. There are private rooms for larger parties.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I will have to say it was one of the worst meals we had in a while. I remember eating here many times years back but can't remember the food being such bad quality. I would have to say the highlight of our meal was the nice warm sourdough bread you get at the start. From there, the meal was bad. My wife had the Chicken Marsala and it was very, very dry. She sent it back to get the roasted chicken and that was even drier! She didn't want to send another item back so she pretty much was done eating after waiting for her second plate. My son and I had their spaghetti and it definitely was just okay and not memorable at all. The service was pretty good so I moved the score from a terrible to a poor. We definitely will not be back to the Old Spaghetti Factory again!!!