“always good food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I love eating here. The food is consistently good and the portions are always hearty. Also the cocktails are well made, a great place to start off an evening out with friends. Plus, its the best fed al fred I've ever had.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I enjoy Italian food and particularly the Chicken Parmesan at the Old Saghetti Factory. the wait staff was friendly and the food was delicious.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is actually one of my favorite places to eat when out of town. My husband and I went with another couple and everyones food was excellent. They make a great bloody mary too!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

So today we strolled inside while waiting for the train. I was surprised that there was no wait. OSF has a policy of making you wait for no reason to make it look busy. For this reason we politely go elsewhere. Hostess was superbly dressed and very nice. First words were "happy new year"(12-31) I ask how long is the wait and she replies"none I can seat you now"
So I just about fell over. This has never happened in 35 years of OSF in many states. We sat down and had a wonderful server, advised us that the lunch was almost half price from the dinner and same meal. Food was fast and great. I do hope they continue to seat and serve, their new policy will improve their business.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We love the spaghetti Factory. Great with kids as everyone can find something they like on the menu. Quick in and out and affordable from beginning to yummy ice cream for dessert.