“Fantastic, quality food that is fast and tastes great”
Review of Flame Broiler

Flame Broiler
Ranked #148 of 379 Restaurants in Fullerton
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I have eaten here many times and it is perfect for me. The portions are a good size and I love their hot sauce.The owner has been really nice to me every time I have come in. The best place to eat if you want a quick and nutritious meal. I just wish they had a drive-thru for convenience.

Reviewed January 18, 2010

Eventhough the service was fast, the meat was incredibly fatty and I paid for it later.

I decided, since I do like teriaki bowls, I would give it another try... Same problem. $5.00 was not worth how upset my stomach was for the remainder of the day! Never again!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fullerton, California
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Better than El Pollo Loco's bowls.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook