All reviews the concierge lounge front desk easy access parking garage room was clean full service california state university under renovation hotel is located would stay here again business trip pleasant stay an older hotel southern california minute drive lobby freeway
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I found the hotel to be nice, but the service was what sold me. The rooms had recently been upgraded, but the hallway carpets were tired and worn. I would stay here again, but not my first choice in the region.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for Cal State Fullertons commencement. The hotel was very busy, as expected but one of the two elevators were out, causing a huge delay to getting to our rooms. Carpets throughout the Halls are worn, lobby chairs uncomfortable and seem old at the bar area. The rooms are nice, however it took us two moves before getting to a room that was sufficable. The first room had a broken light that was not repairable, second was the wrong room set up. Really dissapointed, would rather stay at the Holiday Inn up the road.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Fullerton Marriott at California State University, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. I apologize for elevator being out of service. We our modernizing our elevators. Our guestroom corridor carpet is new but will investigate opportunity to better clean so thank you for your feedback. I have spoken with our operations team to ensure we correct and further train our team members to prevent and fix all potential broken items. I hope you will consider giving our hotel another chance to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Well appointed hotel. Love that there is wood not carpet in bedroom. Very specious and tasteful. Well located to Fullerton and Anaheim. Amenities nice with outdoor seating areas and indoor pool and gym

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I stayed there for a three days business trip. Let me say this, the hotel is great for business travels, Internet connection is fast. They offer a wide range of breakfast options. The bar and bar food is great. Rooms are large. Really all you need when you travel for business.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Since my initial review of the Fullerton Marriott we have stayed 2 additional times, one stay in August 2016 and one in June 2017. Each stay has been very good. Each time we have opted for concierge level and in the August 2016 visit when we accessed the concierge lounge at the latter portion of their evening hour the hostess apologized for the food being eaten up and called down to the kitchen to whip something up for us. This was totally unexpected but greatly appreciated. On our more recent visit they were undergoing renovations on the upper levels so the concierge level was temporarily on the 4th floor. Again everything was very welcoming. Each stay we have had we have encountered helpful and upbeat personnel from the housekeeping staff, the food services, the concierge host/hostess and the front desk. Marriott has changed their system regarding the garnering of points for not using housekeeping services and I understand why. The physical exterior remains uninspired but hotel management has been able to instill a great environment that allows, IMO, superb interaction between customer and hotel staff.

Date of stay: June 2017