I stayed here for 1night.
Room was little old but comfort and cozy to sleep...
quiet as well my room was in top floor though.
They also have a club lounge and self parking structure(Free).
This was the only Marriott hotel doesn't charge parking fee.
Good hotel for 1night biz staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the newly renovated Fullerton Marriott at California State University for a well-planned and enjoyable business trip, campus visit, family trip or romantic weekend away. Our hotel in Fullerton, California sits steps from the California State University, Fullerton campus and within a short drive or taxi ride of Orange County, California's best beaches. We offer comfortable guest rooms, public spaces and meeting venues that make it easy and pleasant to work or or enjoy a leisure trip. At our hotel, take advantage of our complimentary parking, on-site restaurant, swimming pool and fitness center. Nearby, delight in famous attractions like Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park and the surf and sand in Huntington Beach and Newport Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fullerton Marriott at California State University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fullerton Marriott At California State University Hotel Fullerton
- Marriott Fullerton
- Marriott California State University
- Fullerton Marriott At California State University CA - Orange County