“great last minute deal”

Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We booked this hotel through my hotel tonight app and was able to get this room at a decent price! We were placed on the third floor which smelled a little funky but the smell however did not travel into our room. This hotel is at a great location located right next to the freeway with easy access and exit. There is plenty of parking which makes it super easy to not worry about any car dings. Beds are comfortable and offer plenty of plush pillows

1  Thank may0529
laxfl, General Manager at Fullerton Marriott at California State University, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

On behalf of the entire team here at the Marriott Fullerton I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write about your positive experience with us. We all take great pride in providing a restful and refreshing stay and we appreciate your kind words.

Thank you and have a wonderful new year!!

Brian Murphy

There are newer reviews for Fullerton Marriott at California State University

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I had a great stay at The Fullerton marriott. The room was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. I had a chance to visit the concierge lounge and the ladies working in the lounge in the evening on 11/28 and the morning on 11/29 work very friendly and helpful. The hotel was also in a great location. Will be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
laxfl, General Manager at Fullerton Marriott at California State University, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Arizona Tony,
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will share your review with the team.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Brian Murphy

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Have stayed here on numerous occasions,and have always felt special to the staff. The General Manager pays attention to details and is aware of periodic miscues that can occur on any property. He is quick to make amends. This facility is certainly worthy of the Marriott name.

Would not think of staying anywhere else when in this area

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dab2012
Reviewed November 18, 2012

From the moment I walked into the lobby this was a good stay. Greeted warmly by the man behind the desk, no problems checking in and because I am a silver Marriot member he gave me two drink coupons for the bar. Used them after dropping stuff off in the room. Great bar service, cozy atmosphere. Nice calamari appetizer and flatbread pizza hit the spot.
The room was just the right size for the two of us. The bed was very comfortable with the pillow top and soft sheets. The room was very clean. The pool was clean too and just warm enough to swim in for morning exercise. I really liked this hotel!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I always have a great stay when I travel here while on business. The staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel is conveniently located near restaurants and highways. The pancakes are a terrific choice for breakfast. It is a great choice if you have an event to attend on the California State Fullerton Campus.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stay at this Marriott which is near my home when I'm "on retreat". (I'm a mother of four and sometimes need a break!) Sometimes my husband and I also stay here when we have a "date weekend" together. I have always been very happy with the staff, service, and rooms. My one complaint is that the upper windows tend to look out over the a/c units on the roof, but it is southern california and crowded, so that probably isn't really something they can fix. My rooms have always been very clean, the maids are accommodating and do a great job, and I always enjoy my stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Rented 2 rooms with family in July 2012. Building a little dated but rooms / beds were very good. The property had an okay pool. The property is south east of Los Angeles so great to use as a base to access attractions in this area (Disney World, Manhattan Beach, Long Beach...). What I really liked is that it is a full Marriott property at discount hotel price (priced like 2 or 3 star property in the area but more it is a 4 star property)... So, good value...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Beautyquest
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim

Been to Fullerton Marriott at California State University? Share your experiences!